« Back to All Topics
Happy
Posted in 
Billiards
Happy
Posted in 
Billiards
Happy
I was just wondering if you lot felt this site is still best site on net coz i do ;\
REMOVED

CONTENT DESTRUCTION

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jun 2, 2003 8:27 AM]
Eh I'd have to say Not!! Allthough I still spend most of my internet time on here It aint really for the site. It's cause of the people here at this site. I'm actually begining to enjoy playing ------ pool. You get ur points for free and you don't have annoying ad's. Or MOds :D Alot of the people here no longer play here but they will be found at --------.

NOTE:  EDITED, PROMOTING OTHER GAMES IN THESE FORUMS IS REALLY AN INSULT TO THE GAMES DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND WILL BE EDITED OR REMOVED.
AS UN-POPULAR AS THIS MAY BE TO SOME,
IT'S KIND OF LIKE GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE FOR DINNER AND SAYING THE MEAL WAS NO GOOD.

***REMOVED***

CONTENT DESTRUCTION

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jun 2, 2003 8:34 AM]
beware the spyware on ------- lol

EDITED,
SEE ABOVE MESSAGE REGARDING PROMOTING OF OTHER GAMES IN THESE FORUMS

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jun 2, 2003 8:36 AM]
i should imagine most of the players that dont play here anymore were ...banned for good? 
this site,is far too good for the likes of certain people
 This site is great, appart from some people e.g. ----.
Some people need to liven up a little cause this place is getting to serious, people come here just to have a good game with m8's, and then you get people like ---- come and spoil it by talking complete CRAP.

Appart from this, i think this site is by far the best games site.

And one other thing people who say they dont like this site, can i ask you something?  WHY DO U COME HERE!!!!!!

Stop the moaning and crying :'-( and start behaving properly because if this carries on people wont want to come here.

Thank you

I AM THE BEST 1
I think I can speak for the moderation team when I say we agree with you scotty ;)

FlyOrDie has really come a long way in the last year or so.. developing the games..  constantly improving them...even though they get side tracked on occasion to focus on ways to eliminate cheating.. (thats the sad part) having to dedicate time to that..
producing down load able versions for most of them so far.. we are talking about a world class development team they employ..  have a look around the web.. how many games have you come across that have been developed...deployed..  and then abandoned by the developers?   there are thousands..  trust me...  but not on this site.. they spend as much time improving as they do developing.. it's like re-investing in an investment..  or..  a labor of love by these folks..
and...  no matter what anyone says...  these games continue to be the best the internet has to offer...sure.. we see complaints... but as a rule..  they are usually coming from users who have had some kind of moderation action taken against them for violating the terms of service..as I have mentioned before.. some users in the past received some kind of cheap thrill visiting to harass other users... now that there is a moderation presence here..  those individuals don't like it..  but O well..  this to shall pass...and they will eventually wander off to other sites to harass others...while we continue to work on our games community and enjoy it..
great post scotty...   cheers
enjoy your games.

GHOST RIDER MP
proud to be associated with FlyOrDie 

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/abrammp.png
]
i play on here,but its not how it was last year,half the ppl have left,and we dont have a laugh like we used to..
i do agree with you newkie since subscription was introduced half the people i knew have moved on so i dont get to talk to them anymore, but this one of my mostly used sites, 2nd only to hotmail lol and i still have a few laughs so im happy with it :)
I like it here. Even thoh my friends think it sucks.
:):):)Hey I'm happy playing here on Flyordie, its a brilliant site, but mind you I am happy all the time:):):)