« Back to All Topics
trouble with chess games
Posted in 
Chess
trouble with chess games
Posted in 
Chess
trouble with chess games
Can anyone out there help me? Are some players able to jam up my system somehow? I've been getting in a lot of games in which I get ahead of the other player, and all of a sudden he's able to jam my system. One player even seemed like he was inside of my screen. I was about to chat something to him and had already composed a message, but hadn't clicked send. All of a sudden, he sent me my own exact message that I was going to send to him, word for word, letter for letter. I'm having a horrible time with this website, maybe it's my computer, I have anti-virus and everything. I just like to play an honest game of chess, win or lose. Can anyone suggest a more reputable website minus all the BS?
"he was inside of my screen"

wow :D

"Can anyone suggest a more reputable website minus all the BS?"

unfortunately not :(

Pretty much conspiracy theory because of a simple chat message... Maybe he had simply the same thoughts as you? :s

OP
Say what you want, I know when something works and when something doesn't. Maybe there's something wrong with my computer, I don't know. My only computer problems that I have repeatedly occur exclusively when I'm connected to fly or die. It's also the only interactive site that I visit. I'm into chess, not computers, so I claim no expertise on any of this. Do you seriously think I would be complaining about this on your forum if the chess game worked? No, I would be playing chess right now. If you can make your site function properly, I promise you that I will never return to this forum again. All I want to do is play a chess game to its completion without my computer jamming up 80 or 90 percent of the time.
what happen this game ? I cannot play now ? Any problem

"Can anyone out there help me? Are some players able to jam up my system somehow? I've been getting in a lot of games in which I get ahead of the other player, and all of a sudden he's able to jam my system. One player even seemed like he was inside of my screen."

I don't think it has anything to do with Fly or Die you may have been infected with a worm or trojan horse from something you downloaded online or got off the Internet and that's how they get into your PC.

Do you apply security updates regularly? because it's possible an attacker
may have gotten into your Computer through a security hole in Windows.

Do you use a software Firewall or Router to block malicious traffic from 
getting into your Computer?

Yes, there is something definitely wrong with the chess site. Today July 5 I've had 4 games in a row freeze mid-way.