« Back to All Topics
Chess pieces
Posted in 
Chess
Chess pieces
Posted in 
Chess
Chess pieces
Is it possible to change the chess pieces to a tournament type?  
Yes it's possible. But we need tools to make it. 
we should try to possible make 3d? :)
what tools? can you tell me more? i really want to play this game but i don't even know the differences between king and queen and i always make mistake because of the pieces can you tell me please. 
what tools? can you tell me more? i really want to play this game but i don't even know the differences between king and queen and i always make mistake because of the pieces can you tell me please. 
Como mudar o tipo de peças, pois são muito ruins para diferenciar umas das outras.How to change the type of pieces, because healthy very bad to differentiate some of the other ones.
ya why cant we change pieces to tournament standard sometimes it very confusing specially during last minute or so of the game

A terrible set, really spoils the game.
I just register (a few minutes ago) and go back inmediately. It's impossible to play with such pieces.

Regards.
The pieces are really poor.  Would like to play regularly but I never can get used to it.  
hello, i got a question for a chess room to ten minutes, the pawn in 7 chance and not in 8 plis... sorry for my bad english
pleas see pieces in this sites
* www.playchess.com
* www.chessclub.com
* www.chesscube.com

plaes change pieces

> Is it possible to change the chess pieces to a tournament type?  

I think he/she found the answer considering they questioned it 8 years ago, but well done for answering.
HELLO
why i cant pawn change to queen????