Forums » Chess
cheats
Replies: 17   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: collo53 (Aug 13, 2010 7:11 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 17   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
Russki

Re: cheats Posted: Feb 7, 2017 12:27 AM
This site is full of engine users, all the people saying why cheat it doesn't help, grow up this site is not for education and trying to improve your chess skills its for sad sacks to try and be players they are not. you can tell them a mile off 1 they take an age to make their first move. 2 most subsequent moves take usually the same time even simple main line opening moves and castling. 3 they make deep moves that kasparov would take a while to see. You need to take this site for what it is and not treat it seriously.

Göktuğ efe madra

Re: cheats Posted: Feb 10, 2017 6:14 PM
hllo

KingAdam

Re: cheats Posted: Feb 22, 2017 12:47 AM
No good will ever come for cheaters. They don't learn a thing. Play chess irl, they get beaten flat. I myself find playing chess cheats that play sharp moves and get knocked out in 10 to 15 moves is ridiculous. You see these players rating with a ~xxx knocking out players rated above 400 in all their matches until they get beaten by another program user. I can keep up playing against rybka, but not against newer proggies.

Go die you program users!

Replies: 17   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page