« Back to All Topics
RETIRED
Posted in 
Billiards
RETIRED
Posted in 
Billiards
RETIRED
i have now retired from this game. belive it or not i will never play again!!

i might be in rooms, due to me WATCHING games but i won't play again, i may come back if they (flyordie) make drastic changes to the game, but i very much doubt that, seeing they would just rather make new games than improve their most popular games i.e. billiards.

ive been back for 2 days, and lets face it, it bores me quicker than a book. so bye bye

Matt
yeah like thats gonna happen, i dont know one person who has left and left properly
Well at least give your subed names to sombody who could use them for good ;)
lol matt u onli leaving coz i beat u in 8 ball:p

i refused u 1 game coz this other guy asked me 1st then i beat him

then i challenged u

then i beat u

u'll be back every 1 says they are leavin and they always seem 2 be back

i never said i was leavin

i just never played as much as a use 2 

now im back:D

matt cya in a week or less pal;)
o and btw 

he is also beans on toast
John Higgins Rocket

just a few names lol

matt uve probably made a new name by now and had a few games

disclaimer:im not trying 2 copy don but i like my nick and have onli just paid so i dont want 2 ask for my money back when i like playing the games:) 

no diz out
Matt always says hes retiring...LOL.

I retired about 6 weeks ago, and I have no intention of coming back, I got college, job, football, driving lessons and my 18th birthday next Sunday to worry about ;-)

Have fun all.
Happy birthday mate!

Come back here before 2nd March to wish me a happy birthday!
apparently stoneys not american 18 with no lisence. If anybody has sub names they dont want ill handle the.
ill make this quick.

i aint leaving cos of u mossy, im the best ever 8baller (joint with spence) ;) so a loss aint nothing.

also no 1 gets me names as they will be remember cos of me not some 1 else who will destroy the rep :p

also stoney when did i say i was "retiring" before this? ;\

i might have said im leaving, but lets face they mean 2 totally different things. (leaving - i am going, but i dont know when ill be back or if ill ever come back, retiring - for ever!)

ty Matt :D
ps Rest In Piece, or if u just been run over, Rest In Piece's
Matt I always had the edge over you, I used to beat you reguarly when we both used to be good. Also your not the greatest ever, not even in the top 5. So quit running your mouth until you get the facts. Anyway, Mossy and myself are the greatest around here, folk legends some say, some say we were just a myth brought up through children with good imaginations but I can assure you all, we were here and we were the greatest. People will speak of us in 1000 years and people haev dreamed about us in the previous 1000 years. We are Mossy And Don, the greatest people, comedians, sportsmen, super studs and finally Fly Or Die Players. 

Yours sincerely,

Don

P.S - This is going in its own topic because people need to know it is possible to have such great human beings as us in this world.

lol, don ur crap i have never known u to be good!!, mossy is great when he wants to be, HENCE the reason why he's in my top 10 of all time.. 

another thing, u have never had the edge over me, we was never at our best at the same time. u was at ur best along time ago (as u say) but i was rubish then, i have only been good for about 6 months, and since then i have been the top player (not now of course) so hush and keep ur mouth stum :p

ty Matt :D 
No one is good now the quality has dropped by half. You WERE at your best in my opinion at the same time as me.
Then change your names so there ¤Sniper¤ in stead of rocket ;) no one will know its your name.
i have nothing against don he is very good now and has been a while but haha i remember when i was in ebh a while back and he was super_polack. wow was he bad he thought i was amazing bc i sortof was back then. now he beats me easily. bye

wishuwh34
haha - all very true. back then Lee was my role model- hahahahahhaha. and stoner u all kicked my arse so bad i couldnt decipher which was better.

anyyyyyyyyyyway, nothings changed

Don.