Forums » Chess
X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov
Replies: 55   Pages: 4   Most recent reply posted by: u1i1 (Nov 12, 2003 3:44 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 55   Pages: 4   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 » ]
bonnebell_babe

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 16, 2003 11:10 PM
BE BACK IN 15 MINUTES HUN!

KeWlGaL8tH

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 16, 2003 11:15 PM
okkie doke! good, it'll give me time 2 reply 2 all of ur spammages LOL....spammages....thatz kinky.... i LIKE it LOL....geeze Ang, y are u picturing that LOL?

bonnebell_babe

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 16, 2003 11:36 PM
looool spammages? hehe, ur right it IS kinky...spam and me in the yellow submarine LOL

u1i1

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 17, 2003 12:52 AM
game 3 the king wins to tie it up
game 4 nov.18 at 1:00 pm.est on ESPN2

bonnebell_babe

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 17, 2003 3:40 AM
GAWD! HOW RUDE! DID U SEE THAT KAYLA?! HE TOTALLY INTERRUPTED OUR CONVERSATION!

u1i1

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 17, 2003 6:40 AM
my post ,my subject- talk about x3d frizt or kasparov
oh and excuse you

KeWlGaL8tH

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 17, 2003 9:32 PM
lol....itz ok Angie, don't have a cow LOL....

bonnebell_babe

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 18, 2003 12:13 AM
well u1i1 is a son of a cow (lmao)

ChessWarped

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 18, 2003 3:33 AM
Heelllllooo ladehs(that's ladies...i'm trying to sound s e x y,but probably makes me sound more like a person with a speech impetement ) oh wait* pulls up pants, zips up pants, and turns off video of "Barnyard animals go-wild", and runs the h3ll out of Circuit City.... Dang Renee, that public m@sterbation secret was supposed to be known only to you, me,.....and anyone who sees me doing it in public! heh heh heh, I love laughing that perverted sounding laugh, anyways, Hi KeWlGaL8tH , um, I'm not one of Fraces turtles or cheese sticks..but if she's hot I'll be her horse that she can ride wow, the chess forum is actually having some personality from other people besides me talking about my m@sterbating Indiana Jones type adventures...heh heh heh, you're not the only one grossed out by them . anyways, I'll just wait for you ladies to reply, I'm here at the comp a little buzzed from 2 days ago and I'll probably be passed out soon because I'm planning to go from a giggling buzz to a Mike Tyson knockout buzz!...and of course more public m@sterbation bring on the booze babeh!!

u1i1

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 18, 2003 3:15 PM
yes i am a son of a cow but so are you
you see chesswarped is talkikg about chess in a warped matter thats fine dont you think so babe

u1i1

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 18, 2003 7:50 PM
by the way the game was a draw game 4

thasangman

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 19, 2003 1:21 AM
dudes, tha master is back... well not really i think i can get on flyordie some times now, the busy level is slowly going away heh heh. Keep update the chess game kasparov vs. fritz for me man, Im too busy right now to go look them up and analyze them. While I was on my break, i haven't saw a fricking chess piece in like almost 2 months now and dude i finally saw that beetle juice dude that you were talking about in scary movie 2, he was like in the black guy's brain and was like " this is your brain on drugs" heh heh... I watched a bunch of movies (instead of play chess) while not playing chess, and its fricking awesome!!! you dudes need to take a break like me/ relax and go see some kool movies (i recommend finding nemo and happy gilmore and scary movie 2 and joe dirt) I think i will start playing chess in school now and get even better, i know you fricking been training and I fricking haven't play for almost 2 months. Conan O' Brien still rocks, actually Comedy Central ROCKS!!! i can like watch that channel the whole fricking day. Umm... last i want to say HOLA!! to everyone that i know on this site... and uhh... i hope i can whup one of you guys in the near future ...and bassem dude my email is sangdao_da_champ@hotmail.com, if you ever want to challenge me at a game, i'd be glad to play u man and WELCOME back dude I miss u (and no im not ***)
all that junk i put at the beginnign is for chris, dont mind it

bonnebell_babe

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 19, 2003 2:27 AM
to u1i1 or like whatever the frack ur name is: i dont really care what chris or other people say about chess (no offense) I mean, maybe the chess forum should be turned into the spam forum. that way people with pizazz can post in here (LMAO, i got that word from my goat)

nice to see ur back sang. (hehe kayla... guess what?! jessi and i are soooo getting back together!)

KeWlGaL8tH

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 19, 2003 2:30 AM
lol kewl! ....who's Jessi LOL?

bonnebell_babe

Re: X3D Fritz vs King Kasparov Posted: Nov 19, 2003 2:32 AM
*cries* kayla doesnt remember HE'S THE ONE FOR ME! THAT'S WHO HE IS

ok anywayz, what should I do about the whole "zik is a goat" thing?

Replies: 55   Pages: 4   [ Go: « 1 2 3 4 » ]
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page