« Back to All Topics
X3D Fritz  vs  King Kasparov
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
What do you think about the match.game one a draw .
game two on ESPN Nov. 13 1:00 pm.mst
now a real sport of the mind on TV
GOING PRIME TIME NEXT?
p.s. go to    www.x3d.com for more info 
the king loses game 2
next game Nov.16 at 1:00pm est on ESPN2
I was watching game two on espn2 and after about two hours of it it just switched over to tennis right in the middle of the game!!! Tennis over Chess??? Watching tennis is like watching your grandma play solitaire....unless Anna Kournikova is playing ;) Did this happen to anyone else in their area???  But I did manage to replay the moves of the game on the x3d website and Kasparov made a very bad blunder with one of his rooks (making both rooks unprotected and pinning one of them between the d5 pawn) which the x3d fritz machine obviously and quickly saw the tactic in which it won a pawn and soon would win the game because it had a very good tactical position. I am rooting for Kasparov to make a tie with this very powerful and newly founded chess knowledge machine.  It's amazing how much fritz has changed into more of a human player in the sense of positional understanding and static and dynamnic advantages.  It's pretty freaky in fact,  I just watched The Matrix Revolution lastnight and was thinking that we could very well be dominated by cynical,  un-emotionless predator killing machines in the future!! If we're ever going to make a human like machine,  we should make one like Data on Star Trek...(yeah, I'm a bit of a nerdy guy, I like to watch that show from time to time, but I'm not an all out nerdy Trekky who lives for the show or talks about which intergalactal race is going to win against another alien race.....)About game one, Only if Kasparov had moved his king over to safety by playing Kb1 so that the machine couldn't take the pawn with it's bishop maybe he could've won the game.  I was thinking about what if in a few years the fritz database is so huge that it could be able to know every possible move for black and white starting from the opening of every position possible to play on the board. If you think about it, it sounds logical because there are only 64 squares on the board,  and by process of elimination fritz will someday have every position possible analyzed and no human will be able to beat it then! It will simply be chess instead of a part of it.
emotionless* ....I actually proof read everything I typed..lol
*fiddlez around with cheese sticks*

umm like how did u umm like get all that? isnt it like hard to follow a chess game? :(
how did u even pick up on his movez?!!
*sighz* again, i feel stoopid 
don't worry Angie, I'm lost too LOL! :) ur not TOTALLY alone....
lol heyz Kayla, meet umm Chris lmao he's not even here but he's the funny guy who posted all that
LOL hi Chris! are u sure ur not 1 of Fraces turtles or killer cheese sticks?
loooool Kayla!!! hes one of those guys that would probably m@sterbate in public :p
Yikez, lis wont want to meet him then, Darb did that a lot too LMAO
LOL....does Zikky do that too LOL?
loooool dont know, but I'm gonna find out :D

lol....maybe it eases the hemroids LOL.....
lol ya but it makes the ..... sore 

oh gosh Kay!! BAAAAAAD MENTAL PICTURE!!!
okkie doke! good, it'll give me time 2 reply 2 all of ur spammages LOL....spammages....thatz kinky....:D i LIKE it LOL....geeze Ang, y are u picturing that LOL?
looool spammages? hehe, ur right it IS kinky...spam and me in the yellow submarine LOL 
game 3 the king wins to tie it up
game 4 nov.18 at 1:00 pm.est on ESPN2
GAWD! HOW RUDE! DID U SEE THAT KAYLA?! HE 
TOTALLY
 INTERRUPTED OUR CONVERSATION!
my post ,my subject- talk about x3d frizt or kasparov
oh and excuse you
lol....itz ok Angie, don't have a cow LOL....
well u1i1 is a son of a cow (lmao)
Heelllllooo ladehs(that's ladies...i'm trying to sound s e x y,but probably makes me sound more like a person with a speech impetement ) oh wait* pulls up pants, zips up pants, and turns off video of "Barnyard animals go-wild", and runs the h3ll out of Circuit City.... Dang Renee, that public m@sterbation secret was supposed to be known only to you, me,.....and anyone who sees me doing it in public! heh heh heh, I love laughing that perverted sounding laugh, anyways,  Hi KeWlGaL8tH ,  um, I'm not one of Fraces turtles or cheese sticks..but if she's hot I'll be her horse that she can ride :D wow, the chess forum is actually having some personality from other people besides me talking about my m@sterbating Indiana Jones type adventures...heh heh heh, you're not the only one grossed out by them .  anyways, I'll just wait for you ladies to reply,  I'm here at the comp a little buzzed from 2 days ago :D  and I'll probably be passed out soon because I'm planning to go from a giggling buzz to a Mike Tyson knockout buzz!...and of course more public m@sterbation ;)  bring on the booze babeh!!
yes i am a son of a cow but so are you 
you see chesswarped is talkikg about chess in a warped matter thats fine dont you think so babe
by the way the game was a draw game 4
 dudes, tha master is back... well not really i think i can get on flyordie some times now, the busy level is slowly going away  heh heh. Keep update the chess game kasparov vs. fritz for me man, Im too busy right now to go look them up and analyze them. While I was on my break, i haven't saw a fricking chess piece in like almost 2 months now and dude i finally saw that beetle juice dude that you were talking about in scary movie 2, he was like in the black guy's brain and was like " this is your brain on drugs"  heh heh... I watched a bunch of movies (instead of play chess) while not playing chess, and its fricking awesome!!! you dudes need to take a break like me/ relax and go see some kool movies (i recommend finding nemo and happy gilmore and scary movie 2 and joe dirt) I think i will start playing chess in school now and get even better, i know you fricking been training and I fricking haven't play for almost 2 months. Conan O' Brien still rocks, actually Comedy Central ROCKS!!! i can like watch that channel the whole fricking day. Umm... last i want to say HOLA!! to everyone that i know on this site... and uhh... i hope i can whup one of you guys in the near future :)  ...and bassem dude  my email is sangdao_da_champ@hotmail.com, if you ever want to challenge me at a game, i'd be glad to play u man and WELCOME back dude I miss u (and no im not gay)
                        all that junk i put at the beginnign is for chris, dont mind it :)
to u1i1 or like whatever the frack ur name is: i dont really care what chris or other people say about chess (no offense) I mean, maybe the chess forum should be turned into the spam forum. that way people with pizazz can post in here (LMAO, i got that word from my goat)

nice to see ur back sang. (hehe kayla... guess what?! jessi and i are soooo getting back together!)
*cries* kayla doesnt remember :( HE'S THE ONE FOR ME! THAT'S WHO HE IS :D

ok anywayz, what should I do about the whole "zik is a goat" thing? 
ok.....Angie, y do u love Jessi :D lol?
lmao 

cuz he let me eat half of his killer cheese stick :p
  ...I MISS YOU PEOPLE!!! :'(   i play chess at yahoo flyordie's server is screwed up, can't play 1 game without gettin d/c and plus dial up sucks balls!!  will "YOU PEOPLE" come to yahoo and play a nice game of chess with me??? 
Hey sang *winkz* guess who this is? :p

Sang: hot blond girl yaaa

*slaps sang* 

looool
his killer cheese stick? u ate half of it? :D hahaha thatz soooooo hilarious.....my perverted mind can't handle all this LOL! 
EWWWWWWW!!! it didnt taste that salty,i was expecting oceans of pleasure *rollz eyes* HEY! I CAN SEE MY BRAIN!
*winky winky* i'll be needing ur clarinet now lol
Hey, ooh k! guess who dis is LMAO I kinda got banned *rollz eyes* some people...
  Kasparov vs. X3D  WHO IS WINNING??!! could someone update me on this stuff? thanks very much PEOPLE!
I'm winnin u over lalalalala

LMAO I adore that song
lmao ok I got banned, so I'm on this name
Hmm...
You got banned?
I wonder who that was....
The moderator should have banned your I.P Adress.
it was a tie  go  to  www.x3d.com to see the game moves