Mouse
Posted in 
General
Mouse
Posted in 
General
Mouse
:p

I am trying to install my new cordless, keyboard + mouse.Loaded the driver, no problem.When I re-start the Pc,with the old mouse + keyboard unplugged,new receiver plugged in,the mouse cursor wont move ? I have to plug in my old mouse + K for anything to work.Any ideas wat I'm doin wrong .

Please.
i never had one of those..
does it need batteries?
You checked the batteries?:|

I know, I know:D

Someone else would of asked it if I didn't:p
Are you sure your drivers are installed correctly? Try re-installing the software.
oh and check that the reciever is working, IE it should show a light if there is some sort of activity going on
bateries working,receiver lighting up,,driver installed.

:O
Hey Peter01, 
My friend has the same problem and all it was is that you had to wait a couple of minutes for the system to boot up the mouse software.
My gran says hi (granamama)
Hi mangrid ;),

The only thing I cant find is the "link buttons" on the keyboard and mouse ?
Did u press the two buttons on the bottom of the mouse and reciever at thee same time?
I didnt read what u said before. sry

cheers,I found a button on the bottom of the mouse,none on keyboard tho.Will try it laters,dont want a sore head  just now. 

;)
the button on ketboard should be red
Hey peter. What make and model is the mouse and keyboard. cos that might help.

Also you might want to check the the manufacturers site because there will be a help or forum page on there probally with the solution to the problem that your having.

Anyway have a good day :p

Keyboard and mouse "made in china" only name on them is "globe" :(.Cant find a "home" site for them.Cant read chineese any way.Looking for a gun now,to shoot myself.

:D.
Nooo peter think of all those chinese children who made your keyboard ...<hope this isnt offensive to chinese ethnic groups>
Also think of the staff at netto , they need you ! lol :p
¬
 theres a gun for you peter:p
Tanx,,,,,,,,

any bullets :O
Hey :D,changed the baterry,s.At least I got the keyboard working.Tho it was the mouse I realy wanted cordless,to see if it would make my Tanx any faster.

:p