« Back to All Topics
Fine is soooo funny
Posted in 
Off-topic
Fine is soooo funny
Posted in 
Off-topic
Fine is soooo funny
I played a member "nickname" "Fine" The other night' and I gotta say I never Luaghed so hard ,the whole time Ive been a member of FOD ,
This kid is off the wall,I mean he had joke after joke my brother inlaw was sitting here with me while I was playing and we cracked up!it was great,Dont know how the heck he remembers all those jokes but it was great to laugh.
Wish there were more people like him here ,there would be lots of smiles all the time.
P.S.Dont mean to embarress you kid' but ya realy are a comedian,,it was great hope ta play ya again sometime ,no pun ,just fun!;)
erm featherwood', Fine is female lol:p
WELL EXCUSE ME ,:( MY BAD!!!  

Thats even better ,shes realy good at telling jokes, :)she musta told us 30 or 40 good ones!
sorry I thought you was a guy! 
We was to busy laughing to ask...
Hope ta play again sometime...

Thanks for telling me "FREEFALL"peace to you !:p

Yep, I got 2 agree featherwood', Fine is a top girl and it's always a pleasure 2 play her, oh what fun we have had :p
erm, could i be blushing anymore.....um, thanx featherwood, never been complimented like this b4, :D,  glad u had a nice time playin me, as i always say...Laffin is good for the heart, i didnt know i had an audience either (blushes again) say hi to ur brother in law for me...i must tell u tho, my memory aint that great, some jokes were taken from a site, anyways, it was very nice meetin u featherwood, i did have a good time too, even when u gonged me :|, hope to play ya again anytime in the future, and we'll be sure to laff some more, k.....bye for now and thanx again for the post :)

Fine
hey ElectricRainbow :D ty for thinkin im funny too, im sure not everyone agrees with ya'll 3 but even if i only make 3 peeps laff thats good enuff for me, makes ya feel better and makes me feel better that ur feelin better,  been feelin a lil under the weather this am, thanx peeps, ya'll made my day :).

Fine
Hey Fine :D
U blush lol I don't think sooooo hehehe :P
oh boy, hehe, lets not start Electric, go do some ironing :p

oh btw, hope all is ok and keep smilin' girl, things can only get better ;)
...ironing, IRONING.... hey come on u know me better than that....it's the washin' I like, more fun :p
ah thanx hun, ur good people, and im always smilin....even if its a freaky azz lookin smile cuz of the situation :p, hope everythin is cool with u likewise
yea man i have 2 agree wit featherwood here, Fine is a great person:D and makes ya laugh lots (even if ya dont want 2 hehe)
ty Fine:D
ah u peeps, well since u keep answerin i guess i will take this moment to thank all the lil people i had to step on to get this far :p, i'd like to thank my momz without her i wouldnt be here, obviously :p erm all the funny peeps out there, jim carrey, steve martin, ur my inspiration!!! lol im trippin :p ok thanx for the replies peeps :)
just kidding she is funny but i am the kid lol
 Thats right Dark Sage your the KID,,;)
 And I might say, A pretty good one at that 
you have a good soul, with a lota heart!:)

Peace To Ya kid' !:p