« Back to All Topics
Stone Age LOL
Posted in 
Off-topic
Stone Age LOL
Posted in 
Off-topic
Stone Age LOL
yea? Back to the stone age. Ppl were looking 4 food everywhere and they thought it'd be better to fly or they'd die. So, they invented bows and arrows. Later they invented kites, but they still couldn't fly by themselves ... ... till one day ...  ... an alien space ship took some of them away into the sky. Then, they realised, ahh, it should be like that. Later on they invented wheels and cars and space shuttle but they still cant travel into space yet. They said they can but they said, yea?, WAIT.

;)

Deining
I think he/she is trying to say that Aliens invented wheels and cars and space ships. This person is either a very little child exploring its phantasy mind, or is a grown up adult who is VERY drunk!
Nice;).

P.S My 200th Post:D Not the most productive but hey:p.
lol are you trying to post straight after me or something? :p well im off to bed anyway, have to wake up early tommorrow... Work! :(  i wouldn't mind owning a games site,  play fod all day :D lol i know there's much more to it then just play ;)

Ciao

"
lol are you trying to post straight after me or something?
"

No...whoops:p

Ciao;).
hey, its good to receive your replies no matter positive or negative. if you don like it just leave it alone but thx 4 ur comments anyway.

looking forward 2 more replies.

lol and regards ;)

deining ;)

Sorry I didn't really and still don't understand the post.

I'm sure you meant good things anyway;)and you're welcome:p.
No disrepect mate, could you explain this post to me, to me it seems your talking about aliens and rims of a car wheel :D! Maybe the aliens added 24" chromes to their space ship :O  :p
lmfao :p/*  did they also add a sub whoofer in the back and some NOS in the hood to win races they have through the galaxy's :O:O:O
Lowered 40mil on APEX springs with a roll cage and bucket seats with 4 point harnesses:p
:O what was that about my harness?