« Back to All Topics
Fodball rules
Posted in 
FODBall
Fodball rules
Posted in 
FODBall
Fodball rules
What principles are currently in fodball? With one player cannot I score goals all the time? Only an every third shot?? Or what? second? In the end is he like it?

Thank you!! 
Shaun
hi
this game is just precision with a little luck

malik
Will somebody tell me what principles are?? If with one player strzele it I can for them to shoot but the application must be from other player?? Whether only an every third shot can I shoot??
Thank you!
Shaun
hi
take your player well back and let go with the mouse
malik
Thank you :) It's a good idea bro:)
Shaun
haha I do not know what the logarithms are that fodball uses right now, before one scored all the goals with a single player, last year they changed it and you can no longer do it, now you have to score goals with different players or in several turns for the same player, I use the strategy of scoring goals with 3 different players like a roulette
《. ¢ ℓαяк кє ห Ŧ.》 Shaun Murphy 1 is a fodball legend, a great player who has 10 tournaments won
hi
often with the goalkeeper we can score in one shot juan and thank you for info on shaun ^^
malik
Own you are a great player Juan!! Thanku you friend for information. Perhaps at one time we will play in tournament!
Shaun
Shaun Murphy, deutche männe? :)

Lukas.
hi
there is a shaun murphy no 1 and a shaun murphy 1 !