« Back to All Topics
Highest Score
Posted in 
FODBall
Highest Score
Posted in 
FODBall
Highest Score
Whats Every1's Highest Score So Far On This Wicked New Game.. 
Soon there Will Be 500's N Stuff But Mines ~77
WELL IVE GOT CROWN AT ~136 AS OF 11 PM SAT 
~85 after about 2 hours playing :D
I don't quite get this game, is there anyway to move the keeper into a better save position because i keep conceding goals cos my keeper is in a crap position, and always concede when the opponents player nearest to my goalkeeper, this is an unrealistic game that if it came out on the sega mega drive now, would still score a 1 out of 10 in all aspects of the game.

One game, one 5-4 loss (after I scored an own goal;\) and ~0 rating. Sheer class B-)
I remember i had like 700+ in my prime in 2011 but its not the points that matter, a good ratio, month and tournies are all more worthfull than ingame points which you also lose a few in daily basis.

Cheers.

Richard.
it is quite easy to climb quickly because there are a lot of bank points in this game, there are only rarely controls
Malik.

I absolutely agree with Richard. Points dont mean much but you know what has even lesser meaning? Win/loss ratios, because a lot of players here tend to only play against 0's and newbies who know nothing about the game just to have a high win loss ratio. Whats even worse is when they lose to said newbies, now thats just embarrassing!

Regards,
Waleed
your point is been accepted :p

-ahmadi