Moderator banne UAG_Portuguese.. (N)
Posted in 
FODBall
Posted in 
FODBall

Hello for everyone.. (Y)
I began to play tanx in the day 26/03/2004, in the days of today it was considered a few of the best players, hated for a few and respected by others, though in the end one is friend of any world and I apologise for any thing to the players that I had conflicts, but friends are friendly and I defend they in the virtual one like in the reality, and it was playing in all the plays of the flyordie and as for the fodball I played that I clean and was rising, but that play is a play where little people enter and it has low players and I had crown and had 460 points it was for my merit and I am not to blame of are low players, any player that between wool ve this, and to play well is facil of doing points, now banishing a nick without not giving any explanations and banishing more 5 nicks mine only not to read the victim it is a cowardice and it shows an incorrect posture of his post, I was already moderating of and he could hear the persons and punish them they were doing something of missed... but promptly...
I was banished and I already wrote a letter for the mail of the flyordie to report the event in which my intention was hardly to recover my nick, but in which I already saw what it does not cost it punishes, because the new moderators not houvem the persons not even veem of the things, because in the fodball there is a moderator who is the bochumer and it did not banish me because he knows how that play is, but the moderating man veriac decided to banish me and when I am accused of incorrect play by thing what I have not been doing, which I thank for them everyone for the fondness and friendship what I did in the play tanx and excuse for something. I thank for to the Fod wizard for the help and a ghost mp like the blue crystal and harrydog wg between others that always helped the players to play are cleaned by me and they are patients and helping to take away you doubt on the play. and I thank for all the UAG and all the teams of a flyordie for last moments in these years. and excuse my ingles but I used a translator. cya all and thanks (Y) gg and gl.. ;)

Veriac you go too far of the power of being a moderator and of banishing the persons because it does not like them or because a player only said hello to other and then still enjoy yourself in the room speaking with another moderator and then he speaks in order that the persons should be correct, I played that I clean and am innocent. cya..
Too hard to ignore the fact that most clans died out because of it. Especially after 2009.