« Back to All Topics
FODBall
FODBall
Hi, I have been playing this game for about a month now. I think it's cool but I hate the fact that its hard to win points and when you loose 1 game you loose too many pouints. Exapmle it was hard for me to get 270 something points. I loose 2-3 matches and I'm down to 215. That really sucks. What does that mean I can't loose???? Also if I have, say 200 points and play someone with 10 and I win I only get 5 points if any, BUT IF I LOOSE I LOOSE ABOUT 20. COMON NOT FAIR
well it makes sense if you play a low rating player they are an easy win so less points if you beat a tough player then you get more points for your effort  
Lot of things are unfair because some players with high ratings and good experience make another i.d maybe because there original i.d is banned so when they play us (high rating player) and defeat us it not only brings down our pts but reduce the chance for other players to get good ratings

Sometimes when ur going through bad time its natural to play against low rating just to get good confidence but even that hope dies when ur defeated as ur cheated indirectly which the moderator has to understand

Hope moderator does not ban me for my opinion :)
lol... Not fair?!
why you play with low level player?
why not play with players of a higher level?!
if you play with players from low level,
it is obvious that you will lose more points than winning...
Now, if you do not like points, continues to play with all players...
Now if your dilemma are the points, you're done!
For day u lose 1 or points... is the system...
Play for fun and make friends is more important...

The best regards and good game for u.

Port
By the way where is SamNSugar ? 
I was SamNSugar & then nomenclature and now Mumbai-Meri-Jaan :) and looking good :$
how change name pls and is it allowed
Its Simply they BAN me and i make a new i.d lol