« Back to All Topics
Rules for Ban
Posted in 
FODBall
Rules for Ban
Posted in 
FODBall
Rules for Ban
Using Foul Language can be used as the reason for ban but expressing our views which is debatable does not tantamount to foul language which the moderator should keep in mind while issuing an order of ban on particular players.

Similarly it is correct to ban a player who lose the game purposely to give pts but that should b arrived only if a player quit matches within half time and on 3 repetitive counts. merely losing games in a row does not tantamount to fraudulent practice of giving pts and hence the moderator should keep in find while issuing the order of Ban.

Similarly if the players have problem with a particular player they should have the power to mute him but the power of issuing ban should only rest in the hands of moderator which should not be influenced by actions of other players and view of this aforesaid player should be giving a show cause notice of why a ban should not be levied and a reasonable opportunity of being heard to the player within a stipulated time and accordingly pass the best judgement order for levy of ban by the moderator.

In Case of Moderator in Default a provision of relief for the aggrieved player should be called upon.

If i am wrong in expression of my aforesaid views then I am open for the charges but it is only for the betterment for the game and popularity of this website
I hope they follow wat u said Sam and Hope to see u back very soon :)
I think they have become aware of it and coming up with something called as reset score so the player wont lose the i.d & at the same time he is penalized which i fel is a great move by the moderators