« Back to All Topics
New software
New software
New software
Hello,
A lot of peeople have problems (see topic "loading new software !) to load the new software that bring nothing new !! And a lot of questions remain about installing a new software we don't exactly what it does in the computer..

Why Flyordie doesn't let the choice between playing as before (without the new software) or loading the new software ?

A lot of players renonce go on playing with the new software...
I guess the software is based on compatability from a new update they did on some of the content , i wouldnt expect them to roll-back the progress , as its easier said then done , but they might if alot of people are struggling with this.

some things are required to play certain games , i myself 100% trust this website and would install any plugin as long as its from them or through java.
Hello,

Sorry I don't agree with  Mя.Шaяяіσя™ 

As it is said by FlyorDie : "The software that is digitally signed is the actual game (on the dialog above, it's Backgammon)."
There is none necessity of changing as you said, the software of the game is the same !

But as they said and as anyone knows : "A "signed" applet will have more access to your system, than an unsigned one"

In fact, their Software files should, as they say, "put into the Java cache so you won't have to download all files again each time you start the game."

But, as many others,I prefer downloading the files each time I connect to Flyordie than installing the Software !

It would be simple, if you don't accept to download the software by clicking on "Cancel" to have the files downloaded as before...