« Back to All Topics
toilet break
toilet break
toilet break
Hi, is it possible to create a toilet break mid frame like two minutes , i find when turtles head is touching cloth mid frame i tend to soil myself , its happening a lot recently and besides a pampers, i cannot find an answer? Many thanks ,

hi ste i never laughed so much in my life this post is brilliant...
its true tho m8 im very sensitive with age and sometimes in a 30 minute bo5 this happens , would be great for everyone if once requested by yourself, your opponent can agree or disagree then you can do your stuff , anyone else have an opinion on it?
:D:D:D:D:D:D
God this is an amusing post!!
The worst part is it isn't a bad idea!!
Hi, haha nicely put...Yes good idea i think once your opponent agrees.
what happens if ur opponent doesn't agree then ur in real trouble hahaha
Possibly the most useful idea ever posted on this forum.

I personally would like a button in-game where you could actually "Pause" the game for a set amount of time.

Varying from 30-60-120-240-480 Seconds.
Or just 1-5 Minutes, but of course your opponent would have to agree, it should be added just like the "Draw" feature of most games where you offer your opponent a draw and he/she has a choice to accept or decline that offer.

I think this would be a perfect option.
Sticky situation..

I don't think a "toilet break" option will ever be added to the game.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
Neither do I Lewis but it would be a handy feature.

yes i agree guys , would be awesome if push came to shove lol.
i think the best solution for this,Its to play with your laptop setting on the toilet.. God this post made me laugh... 
hi mods and fods, any update on this subject? happened to me the other day , i was on a break of twenty when the urge to pebbledash overcame me , therefore i had to hold it in therefore forcing my bladder which is never a good thing . Just a little button with brb toilet break will suffice , Many thanks the hendry . ;)

>hi mods and fods, any update on this subject? happened to me the other day , i was on a break of twenty when the urge to pebbledash overcame me , therefore i had to hold it in therefore forcing my bladder which is never a good thing . Just a little button with brb toilet break will suffice , Many thanks the hendry . 

Yes, an update for you.  Like I said in July, it wont happen.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator

Please , create this button for everybody . It's a very good idea . I hope to create this .:)

If it did get added there's all ways players will abuse the button

I think it's a good idea 

Keep safe smile more :)

SKY-22
Sky, clearly you have not read through the replies correctly;

The idea is that both players click the button to agree on the toilet break or whatever reason the player needs to leave, not simply your opponent clicking and you have to sit there, both players need to agree.

Finally to add, I think its a great idea.
Lol--------ing. What a funny and very realistic needed topic. Ha, ha.
yes, and you are especially screwed if you are playing a player with a limit of 2-3 games. Ouchie.

Personally, I ask my opponent to please wait for thier time Limit to almost be up and I'll BRB-Be Right back. In that, many players won't even say hello and/or good luck, can be hard, oh sooo, tooo hard to do. Lol.

One thing though if you do this, umm, let's call it a Powder Room Break. ah_hahah_ha... I can see the males here go oh no, no, no. Lol, too girlie-girl for us!

Just kidding and just adding my meager 2 cents. :)*

:-p

In Othello love,

Tessa