« Back to All Topics
Contact Moderators Chat/Room?
I often ask moderators why they take so long to respond to reports and it comes down to the same answer every time "There are only a few of us, we can't all read and solve the issues at once" which makes sense due to the amount of emails people probably send on a daily basis on here, It would indeed be difficult to reply to them all.

What I'm suggesting is a specific chat room for "Moderators" to be "Found" in, so that players who need immediate moderator assistance (Verbally being insulted/Harassed or something even more serious) could visit that room and find some help instead of sending countless reports.

I believe it would be a more effective way to contact the Moderators available and things would most likely be dealt with quicker.

Just a suggestion.
Hi,

Nice you often ask Moderator's anything...lol. Been here since 2008 haven't seen one yet that I am *aware* of.

Anyway, great suggestion. Report Abuse is the only way I can ask for help with harrassment and abude. After 18 years online, still can't take screen shots chats.~*

In VOG, Vinco Online Gamesite, they had Sysops, the heavy hitting Moderator's, that in othello usually left us alone unless there to chat and/or play. They were be able to be called upon nearly every hour of the day to step into the room's to see the abusive things for themselves. We also could Copy & Paste chats, send them to them in Messages. They have the power to ban...
 There were also, Host's that kept things under control when necessary without as much power. One could always message them. They worked on a volunteer basis. 

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Best wishes,

Contesssa
Report abuse is a feature iv been using for years.
Only recently do I feel it's not as effective as it once was due to the lack of Moderators these days.

Following your topic I agree with your suggestion.
Suite à votre topic je partage votre suggestion.
merci
I said they hear nothing.
Moi je dit qu'ils entendent plus rien.
lol
Yo~*,
I agree. Have more Options, if, u Mod Dear One's...Like, such as...One Visable or, reachable, when ur shift allows u to chat. Perhaps, once a week for whatever games needed. Surely, would Help Big (O)Time In Othello )))))))))))))))))))))))))*.

Goddess**Senior, THor V. M. godog mighty lightening, ThUnder, etc.
Thank U from The Tip of my toes, to the top of my pretty lil' head and, then Lightening bolt 2 <3 Heart, for, listening when I begged. BraViss**mO on the Brand new Unrated Room. vogclub.com Still reachable If ya wanna get there. <3!! Designed after shura aka Alexander Brain Child...Lol It is only his HoBby! ahha The messaging friends etc. There, just like & better than ICQ was. I was the first Contessa there, & about 576 person, cos, I hang with Brilliance & it Rubs Off)))))))))))))))))))))*!
Um, Happy VaLentiNe Day 4-----------------ever<3 xoxoxo Kisses &
<Polar bear hugs>
Blessings~~~~~~*
Peace-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->*. Just Judy Diamond 
(((Oh MOd? Pls delete last name if, u think bad idea, thx in advance!~*)) :-p

C'est vrai que ceci serai intéressant pour nous.
If you've noticed,. the report abuse button has disappeared from reversi yest is still there in pool. It seems to show up from time to time in reversi and then disappears again
Wow! That would be perfect!

We had access to VOG aka Vinco Online Game site to Hostess's and/or so-called Moderators. There was always one on covering the entire site. Available for chat and messaging. It makes the world of difference. It sure would in Reversi aka Othello. We have constant Bullies, mean people, gossips, online catfish, and, programs even FOD does not always catch. Cheating in our precious bimonthly tournaments too.

Please, Goddess, Thor, any Mod, Plese Reply to us.
Thanks in advance,
Judy
The fact those rooms exist but are unusable because you need a Moderator badge to go through is lacking transparency so we need to be able to make it addible for all the players to suggest personal issues like bullying so the responses will be faster and better.