« Back to All Topics
*~Subscriber Benefit's~*
*~Subscriber Benefit's~*
*~Subscriber Benefit's~*
Hi there, super-duper FlyOrDie team,

This falls under a previous topic I posted as well under Attracting Subscriber's. Thought it best to begin again that more might read it.

I've been shooting to the roof tops in The Lobby and at games the great fun and benefits for those that pay. It's fun to do...makes me feel as thought I'm doing my part to contribute a little bit to make this a more growing and awesome game site then it is :)*

Been trying to get peeps interested by helping to promote your tournaments...
  It's no secret anymore that when I can afford to splurge it gives me great pleasure to buy monthly even annual subscription's for people and hopefully as much in an anonymous way as possible.

Recently I learnt of a special benefit I didn't know for Subscribers. It encouraged me to read just about everything you've written for us. Whew. Wipes Brow.

What I have not found is a place where you show us all the wonderful extra's that only Subscriber's get.

It would make it much more simple if you did. Easier for us. Surely for me and other's to simply inform people where to go in The Forum rather than talking over Lobby Chat. Laughing.

Have I misses a place that this exist's? If not, please consider it. 
Thanks in advance and my best to Goddess. :-p

Gratefully,

Contessa

Hello there Contessa,

>What I have not found is a place where you show us all the wonderful extra's that only Subscriber's get.

The Subscription benefits are very easy to find, if you are in our main page, all you have to do is click on "Subscribe" and a page will appear with more details about subscribing.

But then again I also include the list of special privileges and extra features you can get as a subscribed member.

No Ads 

All kind of advertising is disabled for our subscribed members, so you can play without any disturbance.

Full screen mode

You can play in full screen mode.

Tournaments

Special weekly tournaments for our subscribed members with prizes.

Enter full rooms

You can also enter rooms which are already "full".

Toplist and detailed statistics

Our subscribed members can challenge for being on the toplist, and have more detailed statistics.

Subscribe Icon

Subscribers are given a special star next to their names, and special writing in chat.

Special tools

Ability to add other users permanently as "buddies" or "muted" (unwanted users).

Status Icons

You can set your status as "do not disturb" to prevent any disturbances.

Valid for other games

You can enjoy the benefits on all FlyOrDie Games (benefits may differ for other games).

Have a good one.. ;)
Hey there Goddess,

Thank you for your immediate response...as usual. 

Ah ha, should have known that. Only spot I didn't look at Lol.

Between the two places to click ya' sure do have everything there. Not surprised : )*

Very, very  much appreciate the extra time it took you to make a more detailed list here for me/us. This way it will be easier for me to see all the benefits listed at once and to pass it on.

Gaming love and laughter~*

P.S.

Wish I could delete the post about giving people memberships.

Did not mean at all to blow my own horn. I have trouble paying my bill's and just eating. It's nut's that I sometimes do it. Still, make sme feel good. So, it's more selfish than selfless.

Meant to say, we all might think of joining FlyOrDie officially, even friends giving friends X'mas gifts etc.

Happy Holiday's to whomever might read this. ~~~~~~~~*

Tessa