« Back to All Topics
Attention FlyorDie
Posted in 
General
Attention FlyorDie
Posted in 
General
Attention FlyorDie
First let me say, thank you for the games and hope your site cotinues to grow. There seems to be a security issue with your billiards or more games I'm not sure, but on sept.3rd while trying to play billiards alot of nasty code was written to my computer. This has happened in the past but I wasn't sure where I picked it up from.I say it's nasty because it splits it's self up and emmbeds it's self everywhere, any part not taken out can bring back the rest or regrow.This is a real pain to clean up.I hope something can be done to correct this problem,and yes I'm positive it came from here.
are you talking about spyware?
FlyOrDie doesnt have spyware in it
although the ads that appear might have some but Fod does their best to keep those out of the site :)
Yes spyware and adware, more than likely came from the ads but fly or die needs be aware their sponsers are doing this, I' sure they don't allow this.
Ok i
n the off-topic section of this forum you will find two of my posts

"Got Spyware"
&
"Got Adware"

Search for both of these and download the content ...
This should remove certain things and give you a better angle at which to tackle this problem from..
 Also try downloading zone alarm

http://www.zonelabs.com

If you dont like this firewall then try investing in some good , quality security for your computer ..

Hope i helped ;)
TANK
Sry Tank i have Zone Alarm but I still have about 30 adware files on my pc which can't be deleted. Also Zone Alarm is v good as protection against hackers but v annoying when you try to load up a program and it repeatedly asks u whether u want it 2 access internet or not. But I'd still recomend it just switch program control 2 learning ;)
lol i also have zone alarm...

Personally i would advise getting norton or Mcaffe virus scanners..

But thats only my opinion..
I had the latest version of norton and I still got a virus. :(

I suggest Panda Antivirus Platinum. After getting it we have had no problems.

http://www.pandasoftware.com
get macafee all in one, its around £40 but it does the trick, it blocks trojans, adware spyware and spam ;)