« Back to All Topics
A fairer game
A fairer game
A fairer game
May I suggest that the site be changed slightly to make it fairer. If any higher coloured ball player was not allowed to play a lower colour then the true skill of the players would be realised. I and many others would subscribe if this was introduced. Thanks
Just my opinion but that doesn't make much sense and would be very restrictive. There are lower players who play higher players and vice versa simply out of friendship. Not everyone here is soooo worried about their scores let alone someone else's score. Plus, it's nice to challenge oneself occasionally by playing someone higher. And, you get better by playing better players. You learn from those who beat you not those you beat ;) 
Point taken meal lover but I meant the higher coloured ball players should not be allowed to play lower coloured only. Lower colours would be able to challenge & play higher colours as it is; that's fine, their choice. Would just like to make the game fairer. Good luck.
I have played backgammon for a living.

It is THE SERVERS here the say who has what score or color. Not skill levels......