« Back to All Topics
20 year anniversary
20 year anniversary
20 year anniversary
Evening,

I just wondered what reward I would be getting for the 20th anniversary as the oldest active player? 

There are around 40 million different names i am the oldest ever
Holy heck your nickname is older than me!
Admins, Developers and Beta Testers were here long before your nickname was created, so nothing technically.

If you're still convinced you're the oldest user, please take a look at the LINK below which shows an older name than yours created October 2001.

http://games.flyordie.com/s/player/hontvari?l=en&s=s

Kind Regards
Read the post. I am the oldest active player. 77th name ever registered and the oldest ACTIVE player
it's true :)
Today's "Oldest" players
Enigma	20011101
lissi81	20011102
Malik
it is part of the list of players who signed up earlier and who have logged in in the past 24 hours. The right column indicates the date of recording
Malik 

Once again you are using names that are never used and never have been. They have played 2 games in 20 years.

I am without a shadow of a doubt the oldest active player. Subscribed for many years and the most loyal.

Some people are trying to make this post a negative one for some reason. Either jealousy or childish.

Anyone my post was to flyordie. Are you anticipating on rewarding your longest standing members for 20 years loyal custom? Op any chance of a response?

Congratulations on being flyordie's oldest player! What has that done for you in life so far? Did you put that on your job resume? wow! You must be so proud,huh? Someone please give this guy an award! The Most Interesting Man in the World.
LOL you actually think your account is older than the owner of this website? I'm so done.

Happy New Year, maybe you'l get a 7 day gift subscription for being ''one'' of the oldest. :D
He says he is the oldest ACTIVE player. Not that he has the oldest account..

Please read exactly
Thanks Tommy but i know bud.

Although Enigma is technically the oldest currently active name in the records as a frequenter to not consider the Staff and Owners players also is a little disrespectful, without them none of these games would even be here. They play the games too, not just moderate and update them, remember that.

Doesn't hurt to show a little gratitude every once in a while, that's all i'm saying.

Yup, dshk has played over 36.847 matches in Chess and still plays to this very day.

He has several results in his other games too but chess seems to be his most enjoyed game here. Staff or not, a player is a player :).
A good pat on the back should suffice.
everyone here seems a bit salty tbh, obviously the creator of the game is going to be the oldest player BECAUSE HE CREATED THE GAME and i don't think enigma is disputing that, but in terms of games played and how active he's been you can't deny he's the oldest active player here, end of.
Congratulations! I probably won’t even see 10 years on this site. 
Really nice mate Enigma ! I'm 21 years old lol :D
Classic Enigma! bahahaha 
20 years gone, just like that.. 
Crazy.

Enjoy bud.