« Back to All Topics
TIme to scrap some games on flyordie
Darts, Tanx, Sinuca , FODBall etc.. games like this need scrapping and replacing with something new now. They are Dead games!
Advertisements, Subscriptions and Clicks = Revenue.
Dead or not, people still play them and still have people on the Top lists, playing Tournaments too whether its a few people or not, it's still alive and i for one have subbed to Fod for Tanx since 2007 and Im still subbed even if i barely get on, it's my way of showing support to the site for all the good times i had on here under my old alias FTW Warrior.

They profit from dead games because people like me who still come back time and time again and re-sub and play from time to time as well as others too. As long as it brings in some form of revenue it's worth keeping it there, same for the other games if they have regulars too.

Confident iv spent over 1k on subs over the years and iv subbed other people too..not just myself. Few players or not..if were here it's still revenue.

Iv had hundreds of subscribed nicks over the years and they were all primarily based in Tanx.

Deleting those games is deleting a huge part of this website..and its history. 2001 is when Tanx came out..along with Darts and Billiards, all those years and still people here playing them here and there, think that says something itself.

No harm in bringing a new game but shouldn't delete the old to do so, adapt and expand is the right way to go.
Waste of space get rid of larkinor 4 in a row apple of mine hexanoid & other kiddos games
Hi.
ßøøşŧ ßōşş,I agree with you!

Since you spell Time as "TIme" you should understand this topic isnt worth anyones time :D
Hi, I know a lot about supporting games here. I too have used a few nicknames at times.

I cannot get into Tanks or a couple of others so far. I'd love to. They seem incompatible with my system.
Any advice?

Thanks in advance!
Since ßøøşŧ ßōşş has now been "scrapped" this post is now worth everyones time :D
If you are not talented enough to play these games its better you stick to the games which you play rather than crying here :p