« Back to All Topics
Possibility of bringing old 8 ball layout back
Hi, I made a topic on this around 5 years ago but didn't recieve a reply..

I'm back here today to stress how much I loved the old layout as im sure a lot of other people did. Is there any way this layout would be able to make a comeback? perhaps for the older players, a sense of nostalgia, i wouldnt even mind paying for it - i really do miss it.

I'm sure FoD still has the old servers we used to play on, isn't it just a case of making them live again on the website? 

similiar to runescape, perhaps there could be a link to 'old school flyordie' where whoever wants to play on it pays x amount or for free if possible.

look forward to hearing back from you guys
Great to hear that the team is looking for new ideas. However there are still a lot of old players on here that play 8ball pool aswell as other games on FoD, who would agree with me on this.

Seems a shame that FoD can’t seem to accomodate for the players who have kept this website going for so long. 

I’ve had discussions with many players who want the same thing. What would it take for Fod to realise how much demand there is?
I miss the PC Game download for 3D Billiards..
I actually use to play snooker/8ball back up until they removed PC version years ago.

I miss the really old original emoticons, sound effects, backround music from the web version too.

Too bad they can't cater to us old players..
Totally with you on this FTW Disputed; I've played since 2003 and remember how full the rooms used to be up until 2012/13, and then i started experiencing a decline in the amount of players playing. sad really....I think FoD need to take the players opinions on board more than they do as it would definitely increase the amount of players coming back, essentially more money for them at the end of the day.

there are also so many basic simple things that FoD could improve on, i.e. having the option to login on the main website page instead of having to click forum and login through there being one of them...