« Back to All Topics
Names applied to dice in Checkers 
I am a subscriber and regular player (normally once or twice a week) but definitely not an 'addict'. How can I remove the 'addict' tag to my dice. I don't see that any of these names are meaningful, helpful or necessary. I would like to see the dice simply reflect the number of games a player has played. May I suggest:
1 dot = <1000 games
2 dots = 1001 - 3000
3 dots = 3001 - 10000
4 dots = 10001 - 20000
5 dots = 20001 - 50000
6 dots = >50000

Kind regards,
Dumbo

hi
unfortunately the system was not made as its it also calculates the registration date

malik

Thank you Malik. 
So, I can't change the 'addict' tag? Are ideas and suggestions welcomed and/or considered by FlyOrDie management? Any chance someone might agree that the games played idea for the dice a better way to label their customers?
Dumbo 
hi
yes all is seen on the forum by site managers after it is up to them to take into account the suggestions or not
malik

Dices are actually based on playing time and not about games counting.

When you wanna get a rid of addict lable just play more and get a higher one and ofcouse there are tons of ways to get a rid of them, as ive experianced, dices are not nessesary but does anything needs to be nessesary in life, i mean. Its not like a first life need, you truely must get. 
Try to enjoy it and mark the things you want to win and go for it!
Thank you for your comments UBR Al Shame. I'm sure that I'll get over the label :-)
Dumbo.
I think Al-Shame gave a nice comment aswell, Dices are at some point making people detest their antisocial abilities to be ignorant instead of being in a clan together like FOD shouldve be. Imo the best period of FOD was when clans were rising and anything was possible and players were skyhigh. I think it made much money for the site too, i think when we can get something of that back, that would be pleased. :)
Thank you UBR Suirsoofter. I'm happy that I made my point and I'm grateful for the comments received. I still hope that the powers that be will consider my request. However, I'm sure that they have more important things to do and it's not a hanging matter so I won't lose any sleep over it :-). 
Kind regards,
Dumbo.