« Back to All Topics
CONNECT 4 SUGGESTION
CONNECT 4 SUGGESTION
CONNECT 4 SUGGESTION
Some suggestions to improve the C4 games...

GAMES

It would be a great idea to have the option to set 'number of games in a match' to even numbers, 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10.

Currently the options are 1, 2 or 3 and most C4 players will not play 1 or 3 games because it won't be fair to the opponent.  RED will always win if played right so it's only fair to set the number of games to even amounts in my opinion.

TOURNAMENTS

It is known that the leader of the tournament will always be RED, this needs to made more random to prevent easy win. I'm not sure how you can develop this into the game but it needs to be changed.  I recommend a MODERATOR is present during the next Common Tournament so as they can witness this first hand.

MODERATION

A MODERATOR needs to be educated on the C4 game or alternatively take someone on who plays C4 here regularly.  If they need some education, I would be happy to help teaching them the basics to prevent wrongful punishments.

A player was recently banned from a tournament wrongly, this player was banned for 1 month without any reason by a MODERATOR who does not play C4 nor have any knowledge of the game.  This is completely unjustified and needs to be brought to the attention of OPERATOOR.

If anyone else has other suggestions or comments, feel free to comment. 

@MODERATORS - I'll be posting this in the C4 section of the forum too.
Good morning,

More an overall suggestion; Can you introduce a percentage ratio for win/loss across the board?

Many thanks,

>Can you introduce a percentage ratio for win/loss across the board?

This is already available to subscribers.  You can see the 'Win Percentage' of top users here - 
https://www.flyordie.com/fourinarow/toplist.html