« Back to All Topics
New Ideas For Fly Or Die.
I have recently come up with new ideas for Fly Or Die which could make the game more of a classic, hope you all agree and Something might happen. Please post any of your ideas so hopefully they might be heard.

1)A World Cup tournament that's only hosted every 4 months, it could be done in group stages and then gradually go onto last 16 etc..

2) Snooker Pro has gotta go, Lite has been shadowed. I fear Snooker will soon be as quiet as 9 ball.

3) Periodic tournaments need to go or change into something fun, better prizes for instance.

4) Countrys Vs Countrys, see which country has best fod players :p
Agreed, Snooker Should b how it was b4 the change :)

and as for countrys v countrys....sry to say but the United Kingdom would wipe the floor with the rest of you B-)

[img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/comboprince/TheBoyWonder.jpg
]
Oh Ya Country Vs Country tournaments would be great for flyordie i think they would have alot more people subbing there names.;)  Canada would beat United ;)
Your reply to the previous post suggests that you are American Boy Wonder, yet in your first post you say that the UK are the best. How noble of you!
My name says it all, ty lol :D
united = united kingdom beppe:) just to clear wat u said !!

>>united = united kingdom beppe just to clear wat u said !!

D'OH! X-(

Apologies TBW.
I agree with snookey, there should be more tournaments. so there is more rewards :p an also it'll let ppl on low ratin play ppl on high ratin :s

All these years later and i was right about lite, its more quiet than 9 ball guys.
Snookey
Snooker Lite is ridiculous :p LoooooL, I've never seen that in real life..have U?
Get rid of it cos all I hear from some players who come to Pro once in a blue moon is...I made a 145, 147, etc...if u play there everyday for a while...its not that difficult to do...IF u make a cent+ in Pro then I will give u respect!
Also any new tourny's are gr8 idea..also, reduce time limit in Pro (I know I mentioned this already in another thread :p) and get that BO3 button in place pls...:D
very good ideas...more tournament, country vs country...ill represent the belgium-squad together with zapopa,simonDc,noosti,...(h)

but the fact that snooker-pro has to go,there i dont agree,its too quiet you say in lite...true! but before the change you had only 3pro-snooker rooms and it was very quiet to there...so now you have more pro-snooker rooms(as it has to be, cause its more like the real game)

the problem is that alot of people dont even know there is a lite room, cause it is at the bodom of the page(it was the same problem before with only 3pro-rooms)

tyvm...kito;)
AWW Thats awsome, the COUNTRY vs COUNTRY sound very good;) cus i will representate my PORTUGAL 4 sure:d and i think EnGlAnD would buY to PLAY ON TheiR CounTRY(h) lol 
Hi all
it's very good ideas
coutry vs coutry 
it's very fresh !!!
LMAO YOU GUYZ ARE DUMB, NO OFFENCE. BUT AUSTRALIA WIL BEAT ALLA COUNTRIES CUZ I AM HERE PLAYIN FOR THEM;)
Would be great if we can record our played games, they should put a 'Rec' button on the 3D Billard game, choose our destination folder and hit 'Save', so we can play now while our game is gonna to be recorded.
>I made a 145, 147, etc...if u play there everyday for a while...its not that difficult to do...IF u make a cent+ in Pro then I will give u respect!

They are lieing. They think they are better than what they actually are. I have no respect for anyone like that. Have you ever made a century in Lite? If so, can you provide some proof? If you haven't, then you have no right to call Lite 'not difficult'. Only Max and Matt could do that.
says the God who knows who is good at lite.. B)

If you watch.. some people make a 60+ Break nearly every shot, E.g Star Pub.. but rarely makes a cent either because people run on him before it or misses easy shot, but still has crown and is hard to beat.

Lite is therefore easy for him.

Doesnt mean u need cents.

Panther