« Back to All Topics
Tanx Suggestion for developement team.
Hi FOD dev team and users,

I have played tanx for 3 years now and have a few suggestions but this one in particular i wish to discuss with a developement team member or leader because i believe it can attract us a greater and more active player base.

My idea involves the numerous clans which are a part of our game tanx. It involves the ability to register clans on the tanx homepage and enter them into a league where they willl compete against each other in what is known as clan wars. The idea of putting it onto the homepage is to potential users and players ease of access to a great fun exciting new addition to the game.

It goes something like this...

On the tanx homepage a link will be put where you can visit the page of the tournament (clan war tournament). From there there will be many options which i will tell you all about. You will be able to view the leaderboard to see the top ranked clans just like with individual players. You can contact the tournament admin about issues or question. You can register new clans into the competition. Once you register a clan it will be inserted into the tournament for the next round of playing. Rounds will be a set time length say a month or 3 month long seasons. Once you register your clan you have to make a profile page which will display a logo, the owners nicname, the clans current point score in the league and position, a brief description of the clan and of course a link to the clan site. From there you can apply for the clan via the profile page. this will email the owner your application. Once that is complete it is up to the owner to contact you to accept/deny you. Thats just signup and some features.

The tournament will work like this...

Once you enter the clan in the league and the draw is finalised for the season a copy is send to each owners email. Here they can see all the season's fixtures ect. Regular updates will also be sent to the owners and poster on the league page as to wins and losses and win/loss historys. Once you have gotten the draw it is final so you must organise your clan and the members as to who will play what games. Then it is the owners obligation to report all results to the tournament admin who will post them and update the leaderboard however this can be automated. The draw will have a set date and time the game will commence and if your clan misses it then you automatically forfeit.

Gameplay....

Gameplay and playing draws will be randomized as well as the game type and terrains. EG, SFT clan might be drawn up to play FTW. The terrain and game type will have been randomised and put onto the draw so one day they might play a 2v2 war in a desert operation and first team where both players die 10 times each then lose the game and the results are recorded. Another time it might be a snow op with 3v3 and 15 deaths ect. Its basically designed to cover the whole game and ensure only the best clan wins and all unfair bios is eliminated.

There is more to this suggestion but i would love to get into contact with the developement team to discuss it more because i believe it will benifit the game and be worthwhile bringing in more players. Please contact me at st34lth3d_666@hotmail.com with questions or anythiing

Thanks Guys and happy gaming (Y) 
I agree, tanx need a update because for much players the game now is bored, for me too, always same operations, same maps etc its bored... 

good ideas but sry i think its impossible, flyordie will never update tanx........
Seriously just have a think about this. This one little update could bring alot more new players not to mention nearly all the old guys who have left tanx back into the game community. Then because everyone likes the luxury of the tanx subscriber options how many extra and frequent subscribers do you think you will get? Basically the idea was thought up to help both FOD with reputation and buisiness and the players for fun and excitement. Personally i would definately not be leaving tanx if this was in place and im a frequent subscriber.
I used to play it all the time now i never play it because i got so bored.
Also is right in the case, but support for these ideas, and will always be more fun, but I think with everything that the server is already worse than this, I think the flyordie not have conditions to do this but if you can be vai much better,and even the game being that boring can not stop playing for one day lawl.

ƒтω-ކäℓкєŕ™
Re: Tanx Suggestion for developement team.  Posted: Sep 14, 2008 11:45 AM  
Also is right in the case, but support for these ideas, and will always be more fun, but I think with everything that the server is already worse than this, I think the flyordie not have conditions to do this but if you can be vai much better,and even the game being that boring can not stop playing for one day lawl.

ƒтω-ކäℓкєŕ™ 

Ummm great id also like to add putting a feature in like in pool where you can challenge opponents to games as in challenge them to a duel ect
This is like greatest idea, and it would of been awesome if that happens....
ya But i think tanx should follow the soldier front clan set up 

The set up is:

Once a clan is made they get there own page
On that page lists the members and clan name
When tanx people want to apply for that clan they click apply and rite  a short sentence why they want to join
Then the leader of clan looks at the applications one day and accepts
Also the leader should be able to advise staff into the clan so they have power to accept the applications too
I think that application method is important so no fakes can just join clans 
There should be an announcment board and a members board
Announcment for staff and leader and members for members
There should also be like a guestbook underneath all this
When someone joins a clan there clan name should show on there service record or if tanx can widen the game screen list they can put it between rating and screename OR when a mouse hovers over the screename it shows clan

While playing the game i get bored sometimes and think for improvements
I thought up a new power (I never play power but i was bored)
It was invisibility. Placeed somewhhere between shield and power pit. If u get the invisibility ur tank disappears but you show yourself on the radar I thought that was genius if i do say so myself

Another update would be Clan Chat which would involve my first suggestion but if thats not possible I thought up sometin else called Friend Chat
All the people u allied when u click a F(#) key u can type aloud and all ur allies will hear
This would be very useful to clans or during the battle field

Another update would be a new map which isent probably going to be looked at but il just rite it anyways
I would call it watch tower
My idea is there would be one climable hill in the middle 
If you climb that hill u get view of the whole map. There would be 4 hills in each corner and the rest is all flat. I believe this would be fun because if u get all the way to the top in the middle hill in time you would be able to snipe from there and the hill would be so high up that u have to go all the way at the back to hit them down or u can use this this key i found ( hold shift and use arrows to change your view)

A game to go along for this could be capture the flag which probably sounds really absurd to you Let me Explain

You probably know the rules to the game but il repeat it those who dont

Each team has a flag One at each of there bases
The idea is to take their flag and get back

I think this would be cool because when u get 6 players u make teams everyone accepts teams and u start capture the flag. I think this is possible because everytime someone would die they would wait 10 seconds before spawning back at their base. If the players word together they would acheive there goal

Well these are my suggestions And i hope u give them a chance. Be sure to tell them if they any good.
Fly or Die i hope u take a look This would really liven up tanx much more

Again to the clan thing, plenty of people in tanx have clans and we set up a system for ourselves which is pretty surprising to you but tanx is like a family and i hope u see to these updates because there are always these people who want to mess clans up by creating fake names and such