« Back to All Topics
Lawn Bowls
Lawn Bowls
Lawn Bowls
would it be possible for the fly or die guys to make a game of lawn bowls smilar in quality to the curling which is an excellent game I have enjoyed for a while.Maybe too many variants in the bowling green but could be indoors which is maybe not so hard to duplicate.Anyway I will continue to enjoy this in the meantime ty bye
not all that different from curling, i dont see the joke
Not that different from curling !!!LOL  LOL  LOL  
Lawn bowls is a different type of game with different skills involved if they had a game on here you wouldnt be so clever bakkenboy 
I agree with the idea of a Lawn Bowls game and would be happy to help you, Billy, push the idea of a game of Lawn Bowls on here further. I actually happen to have played this sport for 9 years and left the County Under 15 Championships Undefeated, won it 3 years in a row. I would be happy to help set up this game.
ty but not sure how to go about it maybe operator could help
Curling was actually invented by Lawn Bowlers who couldn't bowl when the ground was frozen. Both games have similar traditions of honesty & integrity. True sportsmanship makes a winner of all participants, regardless of the final score
I am moving this thread from 'Curling' to 'Requests/Suggestions'.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator