« Back to All Topics
Tanx tutorial for beginners
Dear FlyOrDie,

Recently I've spotted the main reason why tanx game is unpopular lately - newcommers don't know the controls (which are harder than in any other flyordie games) and there are rarely players who are ready to help them with an advice or detailized explaination how to play tanx (and sometimes it is quite hard to explain players the gameplay due to language barriers. F1 button is useful, but the pop-up window sometimes (depends on individual player's browser settings) show up.
For that purpose, I made a tanx tutorial video, which includes not only the controls and their meanings, but live examples on how to use them and what's each key for: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=833Y0Imu7Aw
 . I would like to give it to your company so you could somehow input it in a message that would appear when the player first comes to tanx game - I am sure this would really help tanx to get its popularity and gain new users. Or, if that's impossible - I am asking you for a permission to post the link in tanx chat so other players who need the help would get it in the easier way (permission - because this act may be considered as e.g. advertising of my youtube channel which is forbidden by your website's Rules of Use). But, since I am not always present on tanx, the first way would be much more effective. Please tell me what you think?
I am looking forward to your reply,
Yours sincerely,
TCA NightWalker.

The link of this video will posted to guests and new registrants on entering the lobby.
Thank you for creating it.

nice video but i wont play tanx sorry lol
I am really happy you liked it! 
Artik.
Nice Artik :)

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator