« Back to All Topics
Search Bar
Search Bar
Search Bar
Is there any way or chance that FlyOrDie could make a player search bar In games or on the homepage? It would be very efficient to be able to easily find a past or present player on FOD and in my opinion would be a great addition to this great website. Thanks!
Nice idea, would help find friends (and foes) really easily :)

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
Would be a great addition to flyordie not just to find others but look up your old accounts that you no longer have access to . bring back a few fond memories , or just find someone ingame xD.

but i like this idea.

-Warrior
idea shared, very interesting.

Cobra.

The FlyOrDie Player Search Tool can be very useful - 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/player/?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

The only thing I don't like about the Player Search Tool, is that it lists those players who haven't been online for like 12 years etc.  Could this be filtered down so a few years or so?  I'm not interested in finding a player that hasn't been online for a long time...

What I would like though, is for it to show us what players are online and also what game room they are in, so as players be be easily traced.

Could have a green flashing dot next to the players nick if they are online or something like that?

Thoughts?
Now there is a last login date at the right side of the search result list, and it's highlighted if the user has logged in the last year.