Forums » Requests/Suggestions
Suggestions
Replies: 154   Pages: 11   Most recent reply posted by: Macca36 (Nov 12, 2003 1:20 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 154   Pages: 11   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11  » ]
Macca36

Suggestions Posted: Nov 12, 2003 1:20 AM
This post is strictly for people to post their ideas
on that would help to improve the games. As there is
a lot of people that do have some great ideas on
what they would like to see implemented into the games.

Please do not abuse this topic.

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderator)

zippo2003

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 12, 2003 10:20 AM
i think in pool, we should have a choice of different cues to make game abit more interesting. maybe a different background. be able to copy and paste off chat board and maybe the choice of having voice chat but only as a choice.

for tanx maybe another 1 or 2 maps and again, choice of different types of tanx.

just a few ideas i thought would be ok

zippo

GHOST M.P.

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 12, 2003 1:20 PM
heya Mac <waves>
good topic..
where do I start?
ok.. first off.. and most important for me would be a division between ratings (rank in Tanx) and points aquired.. I feel .....as well as many of the old timers... that we should have a rank that accumulates by day or visit.. in other words.. every time you log into the game it counts toward a rank.. some of us would be right up there by now....majors.. or captains...it would be easy to do... I think.. and regarding points... they should be awarded per battle session... and accumulate that way.. totally seperate from whatever rank a player is.. personally.. points are not that important to me.. but a cool rank would be.. based on how long you have been visiting the game on one nick name...as I mentioned.. some of the old timers who have been at Tanx since the beginning would be fairly high in rank.. and therefore distinctive to any user who visits as so...
another suggestion I have would be personal inbox's for subscribers only... that can be accessed from their player information page..for messages from other members.. something customizable even.. where one could hyperlink images in from a hoster to give your inbox a personalized appearance... and a step further.. being able to use your own back ground on your player information page.. what do you think?
I welcome replys from members especially and from the FlyOrDie team..

be well,
GHOST RIDER MP

Şŋΐρέ

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 12, 2003 10:14 PM
FlyOrDie I know this subject is going to come up more than once in this forum.

9ball "Cheat Break" A break where 9ball is sitting on edge of pocket and can be easily (spl) made in the first 2 shots of the game. The simple easy solution is to set up the break like in snooker (not being able to move white out of circle), where it is nearly impossible to win the game on the first 2 shots.

zippo2003

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 13, 2003 1:32 PM
i like the last point made by ghostrider, own inbox and personilized background sounds really good. and erm... fod are probably sortin 9 ball 'cheat break' out.

Mr RA Warner

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 14, 2003 5:01 PM
Well possibly everybdoy can have a rating in snooker cos there is a lot of non-subs that don't have a rating and r pretty good!!!

zippo2003

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 14, 2003 5:22 PM
no i dont agree with that coz some people who only play snooker wont suscribe and wots the point of fod makin that rule if its just a loss of money

El.Mexicano

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 14, 2003 10:16 PM
Here is one more "IDEA"
FOD definately gotta try to make this game possible.
this would bring a lot more players. It would also encourage ppl to sub their name, (which is good money for FOD).
The game is suppose to be played with three players.
Player 1 gets balls 1-5 Player 2 gets balls 6-10 and Player 3 gets 11-15.
Now player 1 has to pot balls 6-15 and protect his balls which are 1-5 and so must do the others.
If balls 1-5 are all poted in player 1 loses and gets out of the game and the game continues with the other two players or viseverse.
I know it is possible to make the games like this so you can have one more game and not only 8 - 9 and snooker.
It would be more fun.
Also try to give more privileges to subbed players. just a brb and do not disturb button is not that great... like other ppl said changing the background, diff sounds, changing the color of your table also...etc
If FOD has good programmers they should be able to do this.

TY
Joel .....X.....

Fine

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 14, 2003 10:48 PM
and the "best idea yet" award goes to Mr. El.Mexicano , those are some good ideas bud, i also think we should have 4 players games, like partners, that would also be cool to do, or str8 pool.

El.Mexicano

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 15, 2003 3:58 AM
Ty Fine ....
hehehe i've been called Mr. even tho i am 19 hehehe
.....X.....

Macca36

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 15, 2003 6:52 AM
The Suggestions received so far are very good,
A couple of ideas i have been working on are:

*Instead of the mute guests button, it be transformed
to a "league" tournament button, as like the one they have for system tournament schedules. Where the TD's make a tournament, and it shows the start time, link for that tournament and league, and what room etc. This would also eliminate the need to advertise in any rooms, except where the tournaments are taking place.

*Another idea was that in tanx, as the max players in a game is six, so maybe have 6 different design tanks, and each player then selects one tank.

*It would also be good if a "jukebox" type setup, could be adapted to the download versions, and have a variety of music to select from, (which could be uploaded by players, subject to editing of course ).

Keep up the great work with the ideas,

Macca36(FlyOrDie Moderator)

Mr RA Warner

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 15, 2003 9:19 AM
Take it nobody liked my idea then is there like ne chance that on the info for non-subs even tho nothing comes up.. they cud show all the other names that user has!

flash 2004

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 15, 2003 10:00 AM
Can you please sort the glitches and freezing out in snooker sometimes can give the game away and its not very nice to see it happened

VanillaFudge

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 15, 2003 1:18 PM
It would be an improvement, if there were top-right and top-left, as well as bottom right and bottom left spin. More choices in English is the only thing missing

Prince Naseem

Re: Suggestions Posted: Nov 15, 2003 1:47 PM
that 3 player game wudnt be that good i dont reckon coz it wud be harsh coz 2 m8s cud just team up on 1 guy and just play each other

make snooker table bigger

8 ball and 9 ball break this balls open more we dont wanna smack into the pack 3 or 4 times and there all stuck 2gether like glue try n get a few balls maybe past the middle pocket near the d

maybe a top break page on names or summet so no 1 has to take ss all the time

i and 1 more idea

Get Rid of my deremit on mossy is god name its annoying

7 month is a bit harsh tbh

Replies: 154   Pages: 11   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11  » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page