« Back to All Topics
Picture and Into
Posted in 
Billiards
Picture and Into
Posted in 
Billiards
Picture and Into
i was wondering y cant non-subscribers ave pics or info cos ive got loadsa of names and i want to put a pic cos ive got some gd pics for the names 

y do u ave to subscribe to get pics and intro

plz reply

thx alot

comboduke
;)
Because its a subscribers feature...why should FlyOrDie give non subscribers things? They got ratings and thats enough...moaning when you had no ratings now this...never ends does it !
;\ it's an advantage for subscribers to have that option, are you subbed?..

..Conclusion to this i presume is to sub all your names ty :p/* then you can have all the "gr8" pics u wanted :D

Airfusion :p

And the award for the most idiotic question EVER goes too:

*Drum Roll*

ÇǿмßøĐμКέ™!

Why don't FlyOrDie let the non-subscribers use the online PC Game, or play in the Periodic Tournaments! Why don't they just give you a star that when you hover over it, it says 'Subscriber'? You might think ny sarcasm is mean but I don't care, I'm sick and tired of people expecting everything when they deserve absoloutely 
n-o-t-h-i-n-g!
Fod should instead expand the picture size that can be uploaded for us SUBS ONLY! The pictures that i attain always result in me having to make them diminutive! :(

Airfusion
:p
nonsubs can use PC Game :p
only in system tournies for non subs though :)
concept thats only if they have been subscribed before cz i tried it on my name tht neva been subbed
really? it worked for Mr Cause before that became a sub :p
maybe its just me..i get special priveleges :p
i doubt it ;) u been baned 2 many times