« Back to All Topics
Deliberately NOT playing - to get a Draw - x
Posted in 
Darts
Posted in 
Darts
Today as I speak 2 players (or maybe not?) "married player" and "newfiegentleman" just stayed in their game without throwing any darts at all untill it timed out at 31 throws so they both got a draw ! They did this 3 times as I type now - WHY ARE THEY NOT BANNED FOR CHEATING ??
Hi Discomanian,

I can answer your question here for you..myself nor newfiegentleman " CHEAT" as you like to put it..we were having a private conversation and doing nothing wrong, if you decided to look at either of our information you would see we both have  been members of this site for a few years and have both played many games..unlike yourself that has played 15- 20 games.( Neither of us care about points ) Im not sure if chatting and having the game end in a draw is grounds for getting banned, but thanks for the post..:) 

Hope to see you soon in the room for a game or two:)
Ok now play cheeky mum (one of your many other names ):D
Hello again Discomanian,

Firstly I would like to thank you yet again for another post and sadly yet again your are wrong..But I am pleased to see you were not as rude as you are when you pop into my games mouthing off, then quickly head off.;)  I will play most everyone on this site regardless of points...including "Cheeky Mum", who by the way I have played on many occasions, and unlike yourself she has manners and respect for other players. You seem to think i have many nicknames on this site well again you would be incorrect I have the one unlike some on here;) Thanks again for the post.
You have a lovely day.
Maree..
Your chatting in a game using the private chat thing why not just sit in lobby and chat ? whats the point of just sitting in a game and using the same thing u can in lobby 
Hi Zero,
Not as easy chatting in the lobby as game requests keep coming. We don't always chat in private but yes there are times when we do as this is OUR private business and no one else's, and on some occasions we actually do play some games just for a twist..lol. Hope this has answered your question. You have a lovely day and nice to see you back here, you take care..

Maree