« Back to All Topics
Cricket - Won, but didn't?
Posted in 
Darts
Posted in 
Darts
Hi, I tried searching a topic like this down but couldn't find one.

Was playing cricket, and had won the game by obviously hitting all the targets, but for some reason the win didn't register. The rounds kept going by with me just not winning, despite getting 3 darts in each section, until my opponent eventually won the game.

It didn't particularly bother me, going from like 12 points to 0 really doesn't matter haha, since I had to re-register after loosing my old account, Joshy666 (My fault for not playing for years

I just thought it would bother other people if it's repeatable, and the scores mattered more to them.

Cheers guys,
Josh.
Hitting all the targets with 3 darts in Darts Cricket is not the only way to win the game.

Example:

Darts Cricket is more than just the 3 darts in each column, if a player closes out a column before you do and they still hit that column before you have closed it, they gain a "Score", this counts... You will be unable to win the current game if your opponent has a bigger match score than you, regardless if you have closed columns out.

If your opponent closes out the 20 column and then you fail to do so, they then have the option to build a score... If they hit a T20 (Triple 20), their score will be 60... Placing them in the lead of that round by 60 points.

You can close the game round out by gaining a bigger score than your opponent (If your opponent has a score... You can view the score on the top of your game client in the match statistics box).

I hope this helps you and good luck throwing them darts!

Kind Regards,
Sullivan88

Ahh yes, I had forgotten those rules! For some reason I completely didn't think to look at the game rules...

Thanks a lot!
Thank you and best of luck!

Kind Regards, 
Sullivan88