Forums » Darts
WHATS UP WITH DARTS
Replies: 4   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: DA-HUSTLER (May 29, 2014 9:10 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
DA-HUSTLER

WHATS UP WITH DARTS Posted: May 29, 2014 9:10 PM
Please Help... I've been playing darts for a long time, less than 30 days ago I was ranked 300+ and usually stayed close to that, but for whatever reason every time I play someone now I cant shoot at all and im down to less than 50 rank . If I practice I shoot perfect but as soon as I challenge someone im all over the place. What can cause this. I have tried several diff. mouse with no results

ThUnDeR

Re: WHATS UP WITH DARTS Posted: Jun 3, 2014 11:55 AM
Same happened to me, but thats because I changed my mouse. Simple enough.. desk/table surface can also play its part in affecting your game.

Keep practicing and you will improve.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator

FTW-Warrior™

Re: WHATS UP WITH DARTS Posted: Jun 8, 2014 3:26 AM
That would explain why my darts go flying of the board instead of straight even when i'm pushing the mouse forward straight.

I'm not about to buy a new one just for Darts tho as i'm not to interested in the game thanks to all the cheaters.

Ðȧʍő Ðèѕ†ɾőŷèᴦ™

Re: WHATS UP WITH DARTS Posted: Jun 8, 2014 11:38 PM
Hi...yes i had the same problem for ages really dont know why it happens, but then came right again. Also as ThUnDeR said the surface has a lot to do with it.. i stopped using a mouse mat, was very different at first but got used to it and started playing good again Also FTW yes your correct darts has became all about a group of players cheating, gifting each other points/multiple accounts. Anyway enjoy the games
Damo

no.604

Re: WHATS UP WITH DARTS Posted: Jan 30, 2016 3:12 PM
And of course you've never had mutiple accounts have you Damo

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page