« Back to All Topics
WHATS UP WITH DARTS
Posted in 
Darts
WHATS UP WITH DARTS
Posted in 
Darts
WHATS UP WITH DARTS
Please Help... I've been playing darts for a long time, less than 30 days ago I was ranked 300+ and usually stayed close to that, but for whatever reason every time I play someone now I cant shoot at all and im down to less than 50 rank . If I practice I shoot perfect but as soon as I challenge someone im all over the place. What can cause this. I have tried several diff. mouse with no results
Same happened to me, but thats because I changed my mouse.  Simple enough..  desk/table surface can also play its part in affecting your game.

Keep practicing and you will improve.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
That would explain why my darts go flying of the board instead of straight even when i'm pushing the mouse forward straight.

I'm not about to buy a new one just for Darts tho as i'm not to interested in the game thanks to all the cheaters.
Hi...yes i had the same problem for ages really dont know why it happens, but then came right again. Also as ThUnDeR said the surface has a lot to do with it.. i stopped using a mouse mat, was very different at first but got used to it and started playing good again :) Also FTW yes your correct darts has became all about a group of players cheating, gifting each other points/multiple accounts. Anyway enjoy the games :) 
Damo :)
And of course you've never had mutiple accounts have you Damo :D :D :D