« Back to All Topics
Darts Tournament Change Needed!
Posted in 
Darts
Posted in 
Darts
Can someone explain why darts tournaments are not like pool, snooker etc where you are automatically chosen a suitable opponent? In darts people just sit there and refuse to play, playing only their "friends" to win the crown. Last night I watched orlando sit there for nearly the whole hour, playing no-one, and at the last minute just played BOBBY and lose so BOBBY could win the crown. Come on make darts fairer, and take away the option not to play and introduce the automatically chosen next opponent as in pool & snooker.
Do u think BOBBY cheated, then you are new to darts tourney. He is one of the best and play all players.
I know there are few maybe more players like sitting and playing only friends and wining crown....but not BOBBY.

You told tourney was on 1-4-2016 in that list there were no player better than BOBBY, so he correct winner.

I am also requesting FOD to make Darts tourney also autoselect tourney. This is not the first time we are requesting, maybe 100th or 1000th time.
:D Absolute rubbish and you know it!! Why on earth then would "orlando" sit there for a whole hour, refusing to play anyone else, except BOBBY in the last minute to take the crown from another player? Wake up, take your biased blinkers off, smell the coffee, and join the real world :D 
Yes Vik 1000th time :)

This problem has turned me away from darts

Pity they wont listen to paying subscribers here at flyordie, must want to lose customers.

It goes against all their rules.

Cheaters are winning because of the tournament set up.

Just make it auto = problem solved, best player wins.
Can a moderator reply to let me know if this can happen. Ridiculous the darts tournaments. paying subscriber here for 6 years now.
Thank you
I agree  usually it  goes good  down with wine