« Back to All Topics
java
Posted in 
Darts
java
Posted in 
Darts
java
I've used firefox browser for years, now they stop using java. fly or die games tell me I need a java friendly  browser and/or I need to download java. I have the new firefox browser FOD suggests as well as Edge which also is Internet Explorer both which use java but none of these work. which browser do we use to play games now?
 likitisplit,i use mozzila firefox and it works fine,you need to make sure you have javascript enabled,and follow this link...

FlyOrDie Quick Installer ext

i hope this helps.
I had the same problem. You may want to try and clear your cache first. This can be located in your tools setting in the top right corner of the browser, then click advanced followed by network and there should be the option to clear your cache right there. 

Good Luck
O.K. so here is the deal with Firefox. If you can't play and get a message saying your browser is not supported. Here is what you need to do. 1st go into your computers control panel and click uninstall program. 2nd delete every Firefox app. that you have. 3rd using a different browser other than Firefox, search for (Firefox 51.0.1) download  and download it. Do not install anything newer than 51.0.1 When it asks if you want to install standard or custom, choose custom. Do not check auto update or the maintenance that is offered. If you do, you will find yourself in the same situation. Firefox versions after 51.0.1 are no longer compatible with the Java offered by Fly or die.  If that doesn't work take your P/C and toss it out the window.