Forums » Darts
can we change the name of darts...
Replies: 6   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: cud (Oct 31, 2019 11:48 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  
likitisplit

can we change the name of darts... Posted: May 21, 2019 5:50 PM
to the sitting rooms? that's all anyone does is sit there. how bad is it? today i go in the practice room and the red darts player just sat there. are people taking naps or what? i go in a room and challenge some i see all the time. they just sit. but...let a tourney start and i go in to the tourney room and 4 people who just sat there before are all challenging me. a note to those players...play me in the room, and i'll play if challenged. but if i challenge you and you ignore it, then bring a pillow to the tourny to sit on.

SITTING ROOM

Re: can we change the name of darts... Posted: May 29, 2019 11:39 AM
good note likitisplit...most fair players do this now.. play them and they play you...run,hide,ignore,or only play your 'friends' then bring a pillow to sit on in the lobby. treat others as they treat you...great advice

dragonite

Re: can we change the name of darts... Posted: Oct 3, 2019 8:20 AM
> to the sitting rooms? that's all anyone does is sit
> there. how bad is it? today i go in the practice room
> and the red darts player just sat there. are people
> taking naps or what? i go in a room and challenge
> some i see all the time. they just sit. but...let a
> tourney start and i go in to the tourney room and 4
> people who just sat there before are all challenging
> me. a note to those players...play me in the room,
> and i'll play if challenged. but if i challenge you
> and you ignore it, then bring a pillow to the tourny
> to sit on.

Unfortunately this is how the whole game works currently. It's quite hard to find an active player who won't sit here without action. Find a company, and guess it would be more effective than to challenge a random guy/girl who prefer to spend his/her time AFK.

cud

Re: can we change the name of darts... Posted: Oct 30, 2019 10:31 AM
Hey likitisplit!I always play with you!you run after 2 games,and you rarely play darts!you happen to be competing against American players rather than me!I am often into darts, but I may go gomoku or 8 pool games!i play darts every day and i play with you anytime!!Have a nice day! 'cud'

cud

Re: can we change the name of darts... Posted: Oct 30, 2019 10:36 AM
Hi dragonite player!I play every day but I've never seen you in a darts game!!!That's interesting.

ThUnDeR

Re: can we change the name of darts... Posted: Oct 31, 2019 1:10 PM
Will always have people just sitting in there doing nothing, I have felt guilty of this. I regularly log in whilst at work and then get caught up doing something else.

cud

Re: can we change the name of darts... Posted: Oct 31, 2019 11:48 PM
Hi Thunder!Unfortunately, this is also true in the tournament!when i see you i call you to play.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page