« Back to All Topics
can we change the name of darts...
Posted in 
Darts
Posted in 
Darts
to the sitting rooms? that's all anyone does is sit there. how bad is it? today i go in the practice room and the red darts player just sat there. are people taking naps or what? i go in a room and challenge some i see all the time. they just sit. but...let a tourney start and i go in to the tourney room and 4 people who just sat there before are all challenging me. a note to those players...play me in the room, and i'll play if challenged. but if i challenge you and you ignore it, then bring a pillow to the tourny to sit on.
good note likitisplit...most fair players do this now.. play them and they play you...run,hide,ignore,or only play your 'friends' then bring a pillow to sit on in the lobby. treat others as they treat you...great advice
> to the sitting rooms? that's all anyone does is sit
> there. how bad is it? today i go in the practice room
> and the red [url=
https://recroompick.com/best-bristle-dartboard/
]darts
/url] player just sat there. are people
> taking naps or what? i go in a room and challenge
> some i see all the time. they just sit. but...let a
> tourney start and i go in to the tourney room and 4
> people who just sat there before are all challenging
> me. a note to those players...play me in the room,
> and i'll play if challenged. but if i challenge you
> and you ignore it, then bring a pillow to the tourny
> to sit on.

Unfortunately this is how the whole game works currently. It's quite hard to find an active player who won't sit here without action. Find a company, and guess it would be more effective than to challenge a random guy/girl who prefer to spend his/her time AFK.

Hey likitisplit!I always play with you!you run after 2 games,and you rarely play darts!you happen to be competing against American players rather than me!I am often into darts, but I may go gomoku or 8 pool games!i play darts every day and i play with you anytime!!Have a nice day! 'cud'
Hi dragonite player!I play every day but I've never seen you in a darts game!!!That's interesting.
Will always have people just sitting in there doing nothing, I have felt guilty of this.  I regularly log in whilst at work and then get caught up doing something else.
Hi Thunder!Unfortunately, this is also true in the tournament!when i see you i call you to play.
I had the exact same question. I just wonder why do players wait it out if they have no intention to play. Just sad!
you say i run? when you win every game, except for a couple times i didwin? let me define runner for you man. me 0, you 500 i beat you and run. i leave after two games with you but i've never turned down games with anyone. i suggested a name change because players join the room and sit, fall asleep or whatever. have a zero score and walk into the tourny room and all of a sudden everyone and their dog hit on you. i accept most challenges but i get tired of high scores wanting to just run points. go earn them off another player with high scores if you're good enough. don't call me a sitter  or a runner man til i beat you and run out. as for my low score that's because at one point my score was at 359 and played some smart aleck hack who couldn't win and hacked my pc here. flyordie won't do anything about it. i've had some here i don't see here now tell me in a game "you know you've been hacked" no, how do you know? they say i can just tell and then leave.
you say i run? when you win every game, except for a couple times i didwin? let me define runner for you man. me 0, you 500 i beat you and run. i leave after two games with you but i've never turned down games with anyone. i suggested a name change because players join the room and sit, fall asleep or whatever. have a zero score and walk into the tourny room and all of a sudden everyone and their dog hit on you. i accept most challenges but i get tired of high scores wanting to just run points. go earn them off another player with high scores if you're good enough. don't call me a sitter  or a runner man til i beat you and run out. as for my low score that's because at one point my score was at 359 and played some smart aleck hack who couldn't win and hacked my pc here. flyordie won't do anything about it. i've had some here i don't see here now tell me in a game "you know you've been hacked" no, how do you know? they say i can just tell and then leave.
I have also experienced this in the past.
If they win they run after one game and mouth off "easy"
but if you win they run after one game and mouth off "program" lol rude players just mute them...
Ya just had this with 'BOBBY'... ran off scared after 1 game crying 'hider' lol funny how sad these kids can be if they think they might lose points...I never forget who runs and always mute in future...
The truth is that bobby's run and half of the strong players.this is a childish comment was who is a regular in the side knows exactly who's running or who's nam run,who's playing and who's sitting in the room.a 500 point game a if a 0 point game with play then 10-0 digging for victory even in the case of 1 points!I didn't play to get 1 point but because it's there in the game..bobby's just a shadow of my former self.the great Hungarian players don't play because you're weak to them and these are just game points out for blood!if the old r&r or I'll find a mirror and ask yourself why 0 s off the old timer you.
cud, ffs proof read before you post. 
You hardly make any sense. 
If you don't play weak players, then how come you play Marylouse multiple times every day, as she must be one of the weakest players of all time!
Or is it you only play weaker player that you can beat?
hmmm
dam
From my past experiences with this individual i can safely state that he only reports people HE can potentially lose to in-game. If someone is capable of beating him he will go out of his way to see to it they are banished from the game. Especially if they beat him in Tournaments.

My advice is to ignore him and laugh at the fact he tries so hard to manipulate the Moderators into believing his every word as quite frankly the guy is nothing more than a comedy act.
Hi damien little kid!Marylouse very great player!BOBBY and friends smell players;)everyone's playing an idiot!!more player posts here than all the darts game they are playing in.rather, maternity leave play leave me to beat you up!pathetic players!
Hey Cud, check below.

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

Rules that  may apply to your last post

3.1 (calling players pathetic because they only play one game before seeking next opponent)
3.3 (name shaming a user with offensive terms,calling someone a little kid)
3.6 (Don't think i even need to say it, i mean you called everyone pathetic and an idiot..?)
3.5 (bringing up a users maternity leave...?)
3.10 (trying to ''force'' other users into playing by your terms by publicly calling them out here to humiliate them)
3.15 (harassing other users here)

I think you need to calm down and focus more on actually PLAYING THE GAME instead of publicly causing drama and most importantly stop insulting and calling people names. It's a game at the end of the day and the sooner you realise that the better. Stop taking it so seriously.

Hey!I'm sorry I don't speak English..so i can't write in my native language!unfortunately it translates a lot of things wrong.if you see the moderator I would be happy for him if you could improve!unnecessary to teach me about the rules but I'm glad you read it:)you come to play rather than just crying all the time!!BOBBY weak player,who keeps his level from gift points..I promise to translate what I have to say:)it would be nice if you understood the game and didn’t scribble nonsense to it.ty, cud
i don't manipulate moderators i don't deal with them!in tournaments they put a blocker in my name which will make the arrow unmanageable!they like to play with it...I indicated the problem at a higher level.the sad one there is the moderator and he does nothing.the game is manipulated. cud