« Back to All Topics
CHEATING !!!! Admin please read!
Posted in 
Darts
Posted in 
Darts
I played ®reez2k and I am very sure he cheats. He doesn't swing (the hand doesn't move when he shots) and he hits in the exact same place EVERY time!! I am very sure about this since it's impossible to shoot without moving the hand. He keeps the hand just beneath the bullseye and it just shoots without moving and hits the right part of the T20, then he hits the center of T20 and then the right side. When he needs another number e.g. a double to win, he hits it dead center in the same way described. When he played me he never missed a shot. When I asked him if he cheats you I could clearly see that he started playing normally because the hand started swinging like it usually does and he missed by miles. I then watched him play someone else and it was the exact same thing, he hit in the exact same spots EVERY time. I told the other player that he is cheating and all of a sudden he started missing by miles again. I am 100% sure he does something that is not allowed and I hope that the and Admin can check this, there might be more people that learn how to cheat and then it won't be any more fun to play this game. Anyone that knows an Admin please contact him/her about this.
The name of the cheater was: ®reez2k
Thank you!
PONFERRADA can do it too, but he is not so good at it. He doesn't know exactly how to do it right, but he has the same shots without the hand moving, and you can clearly see he is trying to find the right spot just bellow the bullseye. This is so unfair to lose all my points to cheaters..
why is this cheating?

its impossible to cheat in darts and pool (except point bank)
look eddy i just watched him. what he does is barely pull it back and push forward fast.

not cheating ;)
then you didn't see him play the way I did, he hit the exact same spot 4 times in a row and the hand was just static, I can see the difference between throwing fast and not throwing at all, he just put it on the place below the bullseye and it was like he shot the dart with a gun and it went in the same place every time.
maybe he stopped doing it because I told him I'll tell admin  (btw, I'm talking about ®reez2k not about the other one because I'm not so sure about him
ok ur sure u know what he did, and yes the name was right.

im sure if hes indeed cheating he will be caught ;)
Yeah, I don't mind so much, I just lost a few points, but if other people will start doing this it's going to ruin the game. Hopefully he has stopped doing this, and if there is a way to do it, the admins will fix it.
hi alot of u ave played me and u kno i can throw t20 1 after the other BUT it doesnt mean i cheat so maybe hes a good player and ur avin a bad day
Ocean I have played you and trust me, the difference is very big, I can see that you throw, and I know that you are very good..
>PONFERRADA can do it too, but he is not so good at it. He doesn't know exactly how to do it right

The problem with what you've said there is "he doesn't kow exactly how to do it right". This implies that it's just a different way of playing the game and that through practice you can achieve this type of shot all the time which in my view is not cheating.

Of course if the game can be mastered there's going to be people who can hit certain shots almost all of the time maybe this is what's happening already? 
if ur gonna complain then do it about players who at the minute r point bankin and ave scores 400+ me myself enjoy the game and like 2 play every1 and wen challenge the so called top players they only play ppl below 20 now thats sumthin 2 complain about
OK, I wrote this for the good of everyone, I want the game to be fair, I am not complaining. I saw something fishy and I did what everyone should do. I did say that I am not sure about the other player but the first one was very very fishy. I'm not complaining, I'm not saying that they are bad people, I'm just saying that I suspect they are playing in an other way that the one that is allowed (i.e. push hand forward and release). I don't know if they do it anymore (I hope they don't) but when they played with me, they did not play as the other people do, and trust me, I have played good players not just ~0 so I can tell the difference. I did my job and what is going to happen next is outside my power. I just hope that we can all play this game and win because of skill and practice, not because we find a glitch or a bug or whatever and manage to use that in our favor, because that is not fair, right? I hope you don't take this against me, I just want everything to be fair..
>in an other way that the one that is allowed (i.e. push hand forward and release)

I think you're missing the point that you do not have to swing the hand back for a legitimate/fair throw (I'm assuming you think this because you pull back and most other players do).

There's nothing wrong with just pushing forward without moving back, it still requires the person to control the pace, it's just another way to take a shot.
OMG!! Read carefully! It says >>allowed<< and then i.e. (that means that is) and I give an example of the allowed way! So in simple English just for you: I think he is throwing in a way that is not allowed, instead of throwing in the way that is allowed, that is: push and release. I KNOW you don't have to swing back, I don't myself. Yes, there is nothing wrong to just push forward and release, but you tell me, is it wrong to no push anywhere, to just keep the hand static and the dart to be shot out of the hand without the hand moving at all?(and of course hitting the same spot every time)?? I am not the problem here, I have been playing this game since it started and have quite a good rating, I know how to throw and how to distinguish between a hand that is moving and one that is not..
ok ok ive watched ®reez2k play and he doesnt move the hand at all and still hits t20 everytime i myself tried holdin the dart still and releasin and it drops so sumthin isnt rite
THANK YOU OCEAN!!! Finally someone that is on my side instead of criticizing me.. See Cris, I'm not an idiot! Now maybe something will be done about the REAL problem..
Sorry for being a bit angry, is just that I did this with good intentions and I expected just a little: "thank you for helping us, we will look into the problem" or "because of your help you will get free membership" (hehe kidding about that one, but it would be nice :P). Instead I get people that haven't even played ®reez2k and seen what I've seen, trying to prove why I am wrong. Now that Ocean has seen this too, maybe you believe me? Also, everyone that sees ®reez2k or anyone else cheating, please post it here for the Admin to see. Thank you!
wait wait wait. you can throw the dart without pulling it back and has the same impact as pulling back. (pulling back dont matter its the followthrough) ive seen him and his style isnt much different from mine, as ive watched him

enough said from me :D
he doesnt pull bak at all the hand does not move it stays still styles plays noway like him,even wen hes aimin low the hand dont move 
can sum1 answer me this u all kno i play 180+ in darts so can sum1 explain 2 sillygilly i dont play under 100 unless its 2 practice.

m8 dont brag u play 300+ cuz if u check there info there point bankers ;) AND its only a gameeee teach u 2 run on me.
i think eddypro is pathetic if he cheats dont play him again simple as that instead of posting post after post on a subject no one cares about i thought $$$gino$$$ cheated cause he done the same thing to me i practiced and ripped him apart just like a few other 600 ratings im a good player also and dont pull back myself so i think u need get ur act together and practice instead of trying to moan about cheats far as i know u cant cheat 
>its impossible to cheat in darts and pool 

blue devil ur wrong people can recored movemenets of there mouse including click so if they get good hits and and just keep playing it over and over i would consider that a program in a way and u cant use programs in non board games

witch most likly this person did

ty
oopz didnt know it was old :$ 
> I played ®reez2k and I am very sure he cheats. He
> doesn't swing (the hand doesn't move when he shots)
> and he hits in the exact same place EVERY time!! I am
> very sure about this since it's impossible to shoot
> without moving the hand. He keeps the hand just
> beneath the bullseye and it just shoots without
> moving and hits the right part of the T20, then he
> hits the center of T20 and then the right side. When
> he needs another number e.g. a double to win, he hits
> it dead center in the same way described. When he
> played me he never missed a shot. When I asked him if
> he cheats you I could clearly see that he started
> playing normally because the hand started swinging
> like it usually does and he missed by miles. I then
> watched him play someone else and it was the exact
> same thing, he hit in the exact same spots EVERY
> time. I told the other player that he is cheating and
> all of a sudden he started missing by miles again. I
> am 100% sure he does something that is not allowed
> and I hope that the and Admin can check this, there
> might be more people that learn how to cheat and then
> it won't be any more fun to play this game. Anyone
> that knows an Admin please contact him/her about
> this.
> The name of the cheater was: ®reez2k
> Thank you!

>its not cheating its called practice

This is quite funny, I stopped playing this game about a year ago and came back now just by accident and started playing. After a couple of days I noticed that some players do something fishy, they hit spot on without swinging the hand at all. So I came to the forums to see if anyone had noticed this before and fount this post. I read the whole thing and thought to myself, "this is just what I saw" and only then noticed that it was actually my old post. I totally forgot about it. I guess the problem still hasn't been solved then. There still is a was to throw the arrow in order for it to move in the exact same arch. If you learn how to do that, all you then need to do is to start in the exact position that enables you to hit the spot you want. This position can easily be found by trial and error. That is why some players move the arrow to a spot just beneath the bull's eye when they want to hit the T20. I haven't managed to do it myself, but I guess there is some kind of "flicking" technique to it. Hopefully someone will fix it soon..
I read most of the topics but not all of them so I'm very sorry If I'm reinstating someone's believe if he is cheating or not. So that in mind, I have to say that anyone can cheat at darts, but it's hardly impossible to cheat on pool. Let me explain. When people play darts, their are certain movements they have to make with their mouse or keypad in order to throw the dart. 

People will get something called (Not going to tell you) to record their mouse movements and clicking. All they have to do is record while they play after each shot and if they like what they got, they will save the file as t20 for example, telling them that they will get t20 every time. If for instance your mouse regenerates and moves to a different location, it will mess up that one shot. Then they have to play by skill to win and then see if they have a file to get that specific number to win. 

People can also makes marco's for this game that are much better then recording your mouse movements, but for someone to spend that much time marcoing for a game is just wrong.

I'm not sure but can someone answer this question for me, Has their ever been a program sign in the darts room before? 

How the program sign works is if you change screens doing multiple things at once, but I'm not sure if FlyOrDie has put any system in the dart room to catch them or if it's only for the board games, but i know programming in the non-board games is against the rules!

Thanks, I hope this helps!

The New Mike

I'm sorry to say guys. He is using the touchpad on a laptop which is what i use usually. It gives the same effect as you have described. Calm down. Play him again and you will see he is not cheating. Merely using the touchpad on a laptop. 
Hi, after you bann marinkovic king is still insulting me and he is being rude to me, he said that i use a program and it is not true, you can check on me to see this. He has a accound named ,, i will be red'' please do something i cheated is the past but now i;m clean and when i see a cheater i must tell you because i don't want problems here and get banned again...I LEARNT MY LESSON!!
Hi, it's me again bothering you but there is another problem here, fabio_the_legend told me that at the last tournament he was disqualified for nothing and he received a demerit because fuzilero, i participated at the last tourny at crciket and fabio didn't cheat, he cheated in the past just like me but now he is really fair. The last torny was the greatest of all times 107-106, it was unbelivebel! Also fabio told me that:
-fuzilero talked to him in the private chat that he will cheat at night to be the champion
-he turns people against fabio by telling that he has a program and he cheat
-fuzilero want to trick fabio to help him
-fuzilero has friends who play with him and give points
-fuzilero is friend with REY the player that have at least 10 nicks, and they join to insult fabio
At the end fabio told me that people who can say the same same he said, some of the players can confirm that this is the truth. I just want to help, when i see a problem i want to resolve it, because i know fuzilero, and he is talking bad with me too, even i didn't do anything to him.
> I played ®reez2k and I am very sure he cheats. He
> doesn't swing (the hand doesn't move when he shots)
> and he hits in the exact same place EVERY time!! I am
> very sure about this since it's impossible to shoot
> without moving the hand. He keeps the hand just
> beneath the bullseye and it just shoots without
> moving and hits the right part of the T20, then he
> hits the center of T20 and then the right side. When
> he needs another number e.g. a double to win, he hits
> it dead center in the same way described. When he
> played me he never missed a shot. When I asked him if
> he cheats you I could clearly see that he started
> playing normally because the hand started swinging
> like it usually does and he missed by miles. I then
> watched him play someone else and it was the exact
> same thing, he hit in the exact same spots EVERY
> time. I told the other player that he is cheating and
> all of a sudden he started missing by miles again. I
> am 100% sure he does something that is not allowed
> and I hope that the and Admin can check this, there
> might be more people that learn how to cheat and then
> it won't be any more fun to play this game. Anyone
> that knows an Admin please contact him/her about
> this.
> The name of the cheater was: ®reez2k
> Thank you!

There Are No Cheats In Any Games Except Board Games.

Thanks Southern 10
Alright listen guys I have looked into this cheating situation for a couple weeks now.  Ive watched players hit the same spot repeatedly at the T20 spot over and over again until they can win 501 with a D1 or D2 or even higher doubles f they want.  they always hit the same spot and nail the double on the first try.  quite difficult.  Ive also seen some hit every triple in cricket without missing (obviously except for bullseye) and one thing i noticed is that the hand does in fact move in cricket but not in 501, since its the same shot.  so ive been watchin some forums and hunting thru some hack sites for ps3 and xbox.  I've found ppl that line the shot straight, then put books on either side of the mouse to keep it aligned.  This is definately cheating.  On one hack site, someone modified the MW2 mods and got an aimbot for darts.  with this there is no hand movement and perfect placement.  I watched one videotaped screen play and a small reticle actually pops up when he clicks the mouse and instead of moving the hand the mouse moves the reticle and after releasing the mouse, the bot designs the angle of the shot to hit the mark everytime.  I've also seen a more crude program that will show the arc and landing point that makes it so u do not push the mouse forward.  this also seems to give players perfect shots every time.  I do hope that admin. reads this and looks into these mods to help out us real players, and to everyone who is just good.  Im sorry if i offend u or get you in trouble.  Also i must unfortunately not reveal my source websites due to contract breach...sry
   Cheating should not be allowed anytime,anywhere and should be stopped. This is just four twenty's opinion.
sound like ur a pro at cheeting ur self.>:) u told on urself in ur note.a perfessional can clearly see the guilt u left be hind,
it implies tht cris knows how to cheet,and has done cheeting many time.dont u mod read the mail.
he aint cheating just alot of pratice! you dont have to pull back on the mouse to throw! so dont be such a sore loser
One time it happened that threw the boy where he wanted and clicked anyway and played with any force and always went where he wanted when he wanted and missed on purpose: P
Why is playing good, cheating?
ITS NOT CHEATING ITS JUST PRACTICE. YOU DONT NEED TO SWING TO THROW THEM. IF YOU AIMED AT THE DART BOARD YOU WOULDNT BE MOANING

You can pull the dart back and play like that and you can do the same pushing it forward i play pushing it forward... and each shot i take i know where to push from cos its called practice. i can remeber when i got 3 9 darters in a row and all i got was you use program lol...
left click push forward fast and release . its the easiest way to throw. and by far the best :)