Forums » Darts
Darts update
Replies: 26   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: Ocean (Jan 31, 2008 5:50 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 26   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
OPERATOR

Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 10:26 AM
- modification when a dart hits another one, less fall
- enhanced graphics, so the tip of the dart is more clearly visible
- "suggest target segment" will now suggest checkout for multiple throws
- changed colour of board
- modified colour of ranks
- some other minor staff

+ CRICKET

Enjoy!

OP

SoULJA BoY

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 12:49 PM
Thankyou OP for listening to our Sugguestions :d

Çhris

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 1:13 PM
Great to see some things being changed that were highlighted on the forum (Colour of rankings being one of them)

And darts cricket? Interested by this, it's my favourite sport

aussie ed

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 2:17 PM
operator cricket is a game where u throw at 1 to 10 as wickets ur opponant scores as many runs as possible without hitting the wicket number which opponant is shooting at or u lose that wicket. the game u have developed,Here in australia it is called Mickey Mouse and usually includes triples & doubles as well. just a tech name change otherwise well done on the extras ...

sry errors on spellin lol

Çhris

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 2:20 PM
I actually like the way where if you hit say triple 20 that means all the shots are filled for 20

Still there's a bug that means you can hit every shot but it doesn't say you won meaning your opponent has all the time in the world to win, happened to me 3 times so far

Baz Attack

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 3:53 PM
well op ty for doing all of this, fod is really at a high at the minute and seeming to do everything very well, i will try this new game now

nice one

StreamLine

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 4:37 PM
Darts - Cricket Rules
1. Aim of the game
The object of Cricket is to close all numbers from 15 to 20, and the bull's eye before the opponent does. To close a number, a player must score three of that number (any combination of singles doubles and triples).

2. Scoring
Once a player closes a number every subsequent score on that number increases their score, unless the other player has closed that number as well.

3. Play & Win
The player who has closed all numbers and whose score is not lower than the opponent's, wins the game. The player who has the highest score when 20 turns are over, wins the game. If the scores are tied after the 20th turn, the player who has closed the more numbers wins. If the number of the closed numbers is equal, there are 10 possible extra turns to decide the winner.

_game_

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 8:00 PM
There's a bug with the darts cricket - you fill all 15 to 20 x 3 and sometimes it doesn't recognise it and you lose the game when you're opp finishes?

OPERATOR

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 8:17 PM
As explained already in this forum, it is not a bug, but it's a rule.

OP

Baz Attack

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 8:56 PM
look explain to me simple and clear, why if you have all 3 darts in everyone and your score is lower does the game continue. and how exactly do you score, it seems to score randomly, not all trebles score. sometimes you score on a closed number or not, and it dont say in the rules so can someone explain. you said OP its not a fault its in the rules? i dont see it.

im not mad just wanting to know

Baz

SoULJA BoY

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 9:15 PM
I fell sorry for the OP. When people cry about wanting new games, he makes them for all of you. When he finally makes the new games, all of you complain about stupid bugs that aren't even bugs if some of you read the rules before starting the game. Why would the OP make more games if more people start complaining about the ones he has already made..... Maybe if your nice to him and say Thankyou for making the game then he might just make more, but if people keep complaining like they already are, then what's the point for him.

Baz Attack

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 9:28 PM
ive said ty plenty of times and thank him for the new games, and the edited homepage with the darts and backgammon, i was just asking a question, maybe i put it across the wrong way.

Ocean

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 9:57 PM
mike shush

OPERATOR

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 10:11 PM
"and it dont say in the rules"

it says it all in the rules. Read more carefully plz.

Thx,

OP

Baz Attack

Re: Darts update Posted: Jan 30, 2008 10:21 PM
ok so you can only score on a number you have closed and your opponent hasnt closed ?

and changing subject of that.

>modification when a dart hits another one, less fall

very good update

>enhanced graphics, so the tip of the dart is more clearly visible

thats much better and you can see the tip lots better.

>changed colour of board

brilliant work

>modified colour of ranks

this is much better than the previous ones

ty Baz

Replies: 26   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page