- "suggest target segment" will now suggest checkout for multiple throws
- changed colour of board
- modified colour of ranks
- some other minor staff

+ CRICKET

Enjoy!

OP
Thankyou OP for listening to our Sugguestions :d
Great to see some things being changed that were highlighted on the forum (Colour of rankings being one of them)

And  darts cricket? Interested by this, it's my favourite sport :p
operator  cricket is a game where u throw at 1 to 10 as wickets ur opponant scores as many runs as possible without hitting the wicket number which opponant is shooting at or u lose that wicket. the game u have developed,Here in australia it is called Mickey Mouse  and usually includes  triples & doubles as well. just a tech name change otherwise well done on the extras ...

sry  errors on spellin lol
I actually like the way where if you hit say triple 20 that means all the shots are filled for 20 ;)

Still there's a bug that means you can hit every shot but it doesn't say you won meaning your opponent has all the time in the world to win, happened to me 3 times so far :|
well op ty for doing all of this, fod is really at a high at the minute and seeming to do everything very well, i will try this new game now

nice one ;)
Darts - Cricket Rules
1. Aim of the game 
The object of Cricket is to close all numbers from 15 to 20, and the bull's eye before the opponent does. To close a number, a player must score three of that number (any combination of singles doubles and triples).

2. Scoring 
Once a player closes a number every subsequent score on that number increases their score, unless the other player has closed that number as well. 

3. Play & Win 
The player who has closed all numbers and whose score is not lower than the opponent's, wins the game. The player who has the highest score when 20 turns are over, wins the game. If the scores are tied after the 20th turn, the player who has closed the more numbers wins. If the number of the closed numbers is equal, there are 10 possible extra turns to decide the winner.

There's a bug with the darts cricket - you fill all 15 to 20 x 3 and sometimes it doesn't recognise it and you lose the game when you're opp finishes?
As explained already in this forum, it is not a bug, but it's a rule.

OP
look explain to me simple and clear, why if you have all 3 darts in everyone and your score is lower does the game continue. and how exactly do you score, it seems to score randomly, not all trebles score. sometimes you score on a closed number or not, and it dont say in the rules so can someone explain. you said OP its not a fault its in the rules? i dont see it. 

im not mad just wanting to know

Baz :)
I fell sorry for the OP. When people cry about wanting new games, he makes them for all of you. When he finally makes the new games, all of you complain about stupid bugs that aren't even bugs if some of you read the rules before starting the game. Why would the OP make more games if more people start complaining about the ones he has already made..... Maybe if your nice to him and say Thankyou for making the game then he might just make more, but if people keep complaining like they already are, then what's the point for him.
ive said ty plenty of times and thank him for the new games, and the edited homepage with the darts and backgammon, i was just asking a question, maybe i put it across the wrong way.
"and it dont say in the rules"

it says it all in the rules. Read more carefully plz.

Thx,

OP
ok so you can only score on a number you have closed and your opponent hasnt closed ?

and changing subject of that.

>modification when a dart hits another one, less fall

very good update

>enhanced graphics, so the tip of the dart is more clearly visible

thats much better and you can see the tip lots better.

>changed colour of board

brilliant work

>modified colour of ranks

this is much better than the previous ones

ty Baz
Ocean, leave me alone little boy.
> When he finally makes the new games, all of you complain about stupid bugs that aren't even bugs if some of you read the rules before starting the game.

I guess I'll have to be one of those people ;) I did actually read the rules before playing, they just confused me slightly therefore I assume the situation that occured was a bug. I'll apologise to you if it's made you angry but I think it's important to highlight bugs (even if in this case I/We were wrong).

>Maybe if your nice to him and say Thankyou for making the game then he might just make more

Everyone on here, from what I can remember, has said positive words when darts was introduced. No one is being personally disrespectful or "nasty" to OP when they complain about something, this is a forum it's not 
all
 going to be positive feedback, it's just the '
critique
 type of world we live in. :)

And finally for anyone who is confused about the gameplay I'll try and put it in simple terms :D

- If you throw 3 darts in one of the numbers you close the number and can gain points on it on every dart that hits that number after closure 
until
 the opponent has also closed it. When both players have closed a number no more points can be obtained from it. The scoring after you have closed the number is the same as normal darts: Triples, doubles etc.

- If you get all the numbers 
and
 have a higher score, you win. If you have all the numbers 
but
 a lower score than your opponent, you keep playing until either 

a. you obtain a higher score by hitting numbers that your opponent has not yet completed

b. you don't manage to get a higher score than your opponent before he/she manages to clear the numbers (Hence he/she will have cleared the numbers with a higher score and wins, even though you cleared the numbers quicker).

Now I'm off to get some Crunchy Nut cornflakes :p
mike why do u kiss up to the op and make rude comments to everyone else?
I don't.

I believe your that person, if I show everyone (p) of you causing trouble...

So please get your facts correct next time and please don't bring non-sense to the forum, that has nothing to do what were talkig about.

Thankyou very much
trying to act like a mod LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sorry mike but your kind of imature as all others agree...
Grow Up please, Child these days...... can't get enough of them.... 
lol i knew it was u.mike ur the 1 that likes 2 post nonsense so lay off him.and stop callin ppl (a child)because ur prob 1 ;)

and i still think u hit the wire more and i dont see no diff with the tip.

And everyone wonders why topics end up
  needing Moderator approval,

Wonders never cease aye........

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderation Team Member)
I fell sorry for the OP. When people cry about wanting new games, he makes them for all of you. When he finally makes the new games, all of you complain about stupid bugs that aren't even bugs if some of you read the rules before starting the game. Why would the OP make more games if more people start complaining about the ones he has already made..... Maybe if your nice to him and say Thankyou for making the game then he might just make more, but if people keep complaining like they already are, then what's the point for him.

a) its not OP who makes games
b) they MUST be making new games - to involve new players,and to make them subscribe
c) there are games who will never get an update - tanx,billiards ( what about english pool,fixing bug in snooker,etc etc etc)
>And everyone wonders why topics end up needing Moderator approval,

Surely if anyone's posts in the Darts section of the forum are breaking rules they should be deleted and neccessary action taken instead ;) Rather than the approval system being use as a cure..?
Hope you didnt call Macca, 
shirley
,there . Chris .

;)

there used 2 b a forum mod i think why dont u get a new 1:D because the mods ave diff veiws in each topic SO SUM GET LOCKED WHILST OTHERS POST