Dart
Posted in 
Darts
Dart
Posted in 
Darts
Dart
Hello at all :)
I have one question..Will it gives a new Dart Game soon?
It will be good to play a new one..
I have some ideas...

1. 501 (without double out ,because i am bad to throw double field :D:D)
2.Highscore maybe 10 rounds and then the player with more points he is the winner ( i think good idea :D)
3. or for the very good players 501 ( double in and double out) ;)
4. 301 double Out :D

If anyone has an idea pls write it in Maybe Operator read this and think to make a new game ( maybe ) its OPERATOR's decision :);)

Thx at all 

Ronnie :)
This sounds like a good idea Ronnie..you have my vote on this one ;)

StreamLine
Ty... If anyone is for or against or just wnat to write his opinion.. you're welcome :)
Those are some good ideas Ronnie.  I like the game baseball.   Its innings(#'s) 1-9. shoot 3 darts at each # to the 9th inning. Normal scoring on each segment single, double, triple. whoever has the most points at the end of the 9th inning wins. If you tie then you shoot 3 darts at the bull to determine the winner.  Theres different variation of the game but this is how I learned how to play.  Quick and simple game.  My friends and I have alot of fun with it.  Just a thought.:)

Subdivisions
yeah you are right and i will be happy if OPERATOR writes his opinion here in the thread and i want to know what OPERATOR is thinking about this ideas i hopw it gives a new game there are lots n lots of ideas :)

Ronnie

P.S.: Does anybody know what kind of colour OPERATOR has :$? non subscribers white and subscribers blue and moderators orange ...and OPERATOR? sry i am interested to know that :$

i think that is a good idea, i really lik the 301 double out because 501 can take a  while                                                                                                                                                                                       i hope they make some of the games you listed;)
Yeah,i still wait for OEPRATORS Opinion but i think he has not much time because he has much work but i think he will answer and i hope he will read this and i hope for an answer i really wish a new game ;)

Maybe he is already working for a game and it will be a present :$

Operator is good but i dont see him often but thats no problem

thx :) Ronnie
 >501 (without double out ,because i am bad to throw double field)

that would be the same as 301 gotcha, but would be good to have both versions. if you could create a match with varied options would be good, like weather its 501 or 301. i know its darts topic but same with pool, you should set up a match by checking options for the game, eg call pocket on 8 ball ect.
Yes,there are many ideas and i hope that Operator writes anything here if he has time...

ronnie
Hey,
Why dont anyone Answe? I still wait for Operator's Answer if it is a good idea to make a new Game...

Ronnie
youve been waiting a long time im beginning to think is no operator lol
*cought* PAKA IS A NOOB *cought*
why dont they make a game lik where u hav to hit all the doubles or trebles in order. first 1 to do it wins?:p
they should make a game like 5001 and they should add a subs only room and a guests only room