« Back to All Topics
Good Bye
Posted in 
Darts
Good Bye
Posted in 
Darts
Good Bye
I have been on this site for a while and have loved playing and meeting the people on here..I think I have played just about everyone on here:) but am sick and tired of being called a cheat and many other names I won't repeat here..If the people I played cared to see how many games i have played they would see I don't cheat..anyway am not that good to cheat and as for using a programe well I didn't use one of those either.I will come back to the site but now only as a guest.
Well thats it from me..

Thanks to all I have played..its been fun
Don't do this. Who calls you a cheater? Why are you leaving? Its always a great fun if you play here for a long time. You can't just take it and leave it. My personal wish is this : Please calm down and don't do this. Maybe I have never played you but already know what a good player you are. So don't leave the site. If you do not leave, we will play Darts for as long as you want and there will be nothing like calling you a cheater or etc :)
Please stay!!!
hi aussie lady stick to who you no please stay on this site i will miss you have second thoughts hun. and let me now wats the crack lol
Thanks Codebreaker & Jay, looks like I will be back :) nobody wants to play a guest :(  Look forward to seeing and playing you both.

Ps..Thanks Jay you still crack me up..lol x
HI
take no notice of players calling you a cheat . ive played you on many games you are not a cheat you are a good player players who call you those names can not play . and wish they had your skill .  
com bk aussie,iv played u a few times,and its been fun,ur definatly not a cheat.
just mute those who call you names, or just ignore them then they will stop.
They just envy you i've been called the same couple of times which shows how good you are just ignore them this shouldn't actually make you retreat but push you to continue, anyways good to see you back. :)
Aussie lady. Ignore those people and report them to the moderators. Regards. You are one of the best on Flyordie darts do not leave please
Maree,you wouldn't do that to me would you?
You are one of my best friends here and trust me,I have been called cheat and a programm user a lot more times than you think.Just because I am a wizard and can beat anyone here doesn't mean I am a cheat and I play the game for fun.Don't worry about those who can't take loss,all you worry about is to be here for you friends ;)
See you in the room xxx
i have played you serval times and one night all night you are a good person and a good player
ontha playa gon thru da window. but anotha talant will tayk ya playce but u will neva b forgotten bra.

Peace.
Is it me or was this post last year lol