« Back to All Topics
omg rating
Posted in 
Darts
omg rating
Posted in 
Darts
omg rating
i was 527 and now im 0 how i havent played a match and now 0 :O im a bit confused ty for reading 

James
To answer both your topics in this reply:

VERSION 1:
As it is said in Rules of Use, Flyordie reserves a right to reset player's score down to zero due to breaking flyordie rules (e.g. for unsportsmanlike behaviour). That often happens after being banned for breaking rules (e.g. for banking).
If you had breaken rules in past and points got reseted to zero, that would explain why you got no VIP status for winning the tournament - In rules of tournament it is said, that 
players with demerit or banishment record won't get any prizes from flyordie

VERSION 2:
Score drops each day, the higher your score is - the more points will be taken away. So, having above 500 and not playing a year will result in something around 0. However, as I understand you had 527 not 1 year ago :$ ... so might it be someone else using your nickname? Relative/friend...
And about tournament you've won (congrats btw :D) - The result is 
Unofficial
 yet. VIP stars can only be gifted to winners of tourneys after the tournament's result is accepted as 
Official
ty m8 for replying but no one played on my nick cuz i still played the same players i played yesterday plus i wasnt banned m8 but ty :) for reply

James
always welcome :D hope you get your golden star!