« Back to All Topics
Lag or whatever...
Posted in 
Darts
Lag or whatever...
Posted in 
Darts
Lag or whatever...
when i found this sight a month ago, the ads would ruin a game. one person i played told me to subscribe, he had no ads on his game. i paid the $8 to subscribe and it was like night and day. now for about the last two weeks it's been as bad or worse than with the ads. it's about as jerky as it gets. curving darts??? i have thrown at #3 and the dart leave the screen at #10. i'm not that good, i have beaten several good players rated over 200. i've had a rating of over 150 at times but it goes back down usually to zero. i don't care at all about the ratings...just means you have a good mouse and are good at moving it. my mouse is a logitech laser cl and a new computer running windows 7. i've used different browsers and still does it. i just thought if anyone else had this problem and knew something about the setting might could help. i'd appreciate any help.
Id say you need to ungrade your internet servis
this server is laggy as hell.I can play darts for about five minutes,after that it is unplayable.
Check this out-I came along a month ago as well and I went through some hard times with the darts on this site not to mention days of not even hitting the board.  What I did, which seemed to help, was cleared out the browsers extra unneeded tool bars, the excess baggage and search add-ons as well as deleted old files, deleted the temp files, cleared the cookies, history and my cache!  I also did it for the other browser as well cause that will sometimes be faster  in the event the one that I like is not participating!  I also have shockwave crashes alot with the one I like.  Most of the time the server is having trouble it is just as often the other player who is loosing the connection but for the most part I have been back and playing well with no loss for the connections and even though it may not have anything to do with what you are asking here but I did have similar just this past week was really bad and doing that seemed to help.  Good luck in darts...Laura