« Back to All Topics
BOUNCE OUTS
Posted in 
Darts
BOUNCE OUTS
Posted in 
Darts
BOUNCE OUTS
I've been playin darts on this site for 2 yrs.,and never have ever experienced so many bounce outs,can you tell me wht is going on here now?????
I agree I have lost at least 20 games due to bounce outs!!! FIX IT !
Bounce outs happen in real life, so its fair
Part of the game.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
Playing darts in three steel-tip leagues I will most certainly agree that bounce outs are a part of the game. 
That said, the algorithm your game uses to determine them could use a little tweaking to better the accuracy of determining them/reducing the frequency of them.

I typically have more bounce outs in a single session (<1 hr) of playing your game than I see in an entire afternoon of an 8-man format league match that includes singles 301, singles cricket, doubles 501, doubles cricket and 4 person 701. All best of 3 legs. 

Again, I agree bounce outs are a part of the game but, the frequency they occur in your game is unrealistic.

I've told plenty of dart friends that I think your game has the best throwing mechanics and overall setup of any online dart game. It's a shame this one aspect is a blemish on an otherwise outstanding product.
it would b better 4 all to just get rid of wire bounce . it do happen 2 often. and its not part of the game only fod game. in real darts u be lucky to hit wire in game ( ive had all 3 darts bounce out in 1 throw ? is this realistic. ?
In real darts you do have bounce outs if you dont aim good and put to much power init it will bounce out :@
i mean how often it happens bart.
Iff your phil taylor never, but it is part of the game :D
:s i know this game and you r a 400 player. play low rank u maybe 500. but 600 + never :)
omg. all you do is go on to darts with ur 100+ nicks calling people if they have more points then you get a life! and if u rember i beat you in the tournament so im better then you :p
sorry you r wrong again . it was one all i won the last game we played then u ran. lol. see on my nic rat info :)
yes bounceouts do happen in real life but no where near as much as it does on here :p