« Back to All Topics
Four In A Row Tournaments
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Hey. I wonder if FlyOrDie will start having Connect 4 tournaments again? I think it is sad for those players who really like four in a row. It would be nice if you could take turns a little. Four In Row Tournament once a month and Pop-Out once a month. Two tournaments in one month is not much. I think if you have more tournaments in standard four in a row it will come more new players to four in a row. Popularity sink right now for four in a row, more and more players quit. If only you could arrange some Connect 4 tournaments in a month it would have been very nice.

Thanks! Gl everyone

Bonjour, je trouve que ce n'est pas loyal qu'un joueur de puissance 4 paye le même tarif que les autres joueurs  pour moins de tournois par mois à puissance 4 (leur jeu favori ) et globalement sur l'année. 

Il n'est pas normal qu'il n'est pas de tournois normal pour les joueurs qui s'abonnent et qui n'aiment pas le pop-out. Comment font-ils pour faire des tournois dans leur jeu favori? Cela ne vaut plus le coup de s'abonner pour peu d'avantage qu'il y a. Cela fait cher quand tout les membre d'une même fratrie s'abonne. Et vu le nombre de tournois par mois cela n'est pas équitable. ( 1 tournois à puissance 4 contre en moyenne 6 tournois dans les autres jeux ). Comme a dit Ranpota les tournois attire le monde aussi. 

TRADUCTION :

Hello, I think it is not fair that a player pays 4 power at the same rate as the other players to fewer tournaments per month Power 4 (their favorite game) and overall for the year.

It is not normal that it is not normal tournaments for players who sign up and do not like the pop-out. How do they make their favorite game in tournaments? It is not worth the blow to subscribe to little advantage there is. This is expensive when all members of a same family subscribes. And given the number of tournaments per month this is not fair. (1 tournaments against average power 4 6 tournaments in other games). As said Ranpota tournament attracts the world too.
I hope it will change sometime in the future here at FlyOrDie. It would be nice to play Connect 4 tournaments here at FlyOrDie. Hope it goes through! Some players buy subscribe just to play tournaments and try to win the crown.

Program Players can use cheat programs (Vianiato, Mustrum) during tournaments, because it is one minute. 30sec would have worked better, 15 sec tournaments would have been perfect but there are not many players who can play in 15sec. If you change the time from 1min to 30sec would have been good. I just write what I feel / think this. Now it's up to you what your want to do about this. Thanks take care everyone.

Stefan Leanage
Hello!
I think it's unfair that four in a row has only one tournament per month. If we watch other games like chess, gomoku, checkers, 8 ball where they have at least 5 tournaments a month. The players from Connect 4 Would love to also have it too. We can have pop-out and Connect 4 tournaments not only Pop-out. We also want to have More tournaments, one tournament per month is too little. If you could organize more tournaments at Connect 4, it had estimated. We want more tournaments. We would like to have Connect 4 (Standard) tournaments too!
I hope this goes through.

Thanks. Gl
Bonsoir, oui je suis d'accord avec RanpotaThelabuwa. En plus il y a deux sortes de jeu à puissance 4 ( standard et pop-out ) 3 tournois en pop-out et 3 tournois en standard serait bien. Et cela ne coûte rien et fait plaisir aux membres qui payent aussi pour ça. Merci d'avance!!

TRADUCTION :

Hi, yes I agree with RanpotaThelabuwa. In addition there are two kinds of power game 4 (standard and pop-out) 3 tournaments and pop-out in standard three tournaments would be good. And it costs nothing and is a pleasure also to members who pay for it. Thank you in advance!
If this was going to be a real adjustment.. They would need to put time to around 15-10 seconds as if they use Mustrum they can quite easily run out of time.

vianiato CAN play in under 10seconds if you're really fast at doing this, which leaves the problem of people still being able to use the program.