« Back to All Topics
PRIPPS Connect 4's "best player"... Oh please
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Ok too begin with, i see alot of miss guided players around here with the idea that PRIPPS is the best connect 4 player?

Well, time too wake up kids ;)

PRIPPS (Stefan Leanage) has been programming for nearly a year now, he plays the most basic styles, and when gets stuck he takes about 30 seconds (Opening Vianiato) then suddenly plays like a rocket...

To make this CLEAR vianiato takes its moves from books.dat saved part of the program, its moves are instant!!! anyone can play fast using it....

Second point! i played PRIPPS and broke him in 436, 437 and 417, then a few days later, i was watching him play people, and while i was watching i was matching his moves 100% too vianiato, he plays 417 using 1337 style.

final point, here are 2 of his nicks in which have prog signs

http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfo.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en&game=Connect4&nick=U8WnyYfGks6x0Lk

http://games.flyordie.com/s/playerInfo.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en&game=Connect4&nick=UmFucG90YVRoZWxhYnV3YQ

Point Proved.. thank you and good day!
Stefan wouldn't even make the top 20 for current players.
Stefan is not using program. I've known him since Blip which was 2007/2008
I'm sorry, but stefan is a let down too the Swedish, in all my time here, ive found the Swedish too be most fun and interesting too play :p

But Stefan... ive matched his moves identical too Vianiato when he plays 417 and 437, + the fact that i broke him Soooo easy in the unrated room when he played 437/417, then for him too play the most abnormal of styles vs another player in 437/417.

So i decided too copy his moves into vianiato 1337 style, and they where identical....

+ the fact he gets a sign at least once on every nick, Coincidence? i dont think so, or his low excuse of a "bug in the system".....

I'm sorry but thats all im saying on this subject, end of the day he uses vianiato when he gets stuck in games, and too play 417/437 styles too impress his "fan club"

Thanks.
lol Stefan doesn't prog, he's probably the best C4 player ;) ... 
Hey all,

If he progs he progs. if he doesn't he doesn't. No proof only assumptions that many players think. Although there have been times I played him and he thought for 30 seconds then rocketed, this is still no proof.

In my opinion I think Pripps is good, but the best no... He's got a strong red style but never really played him in harder styles, always been 4,3,7 or 4,3,6. As for blue I have only seen him play players he can break ( using same anti) or using very very similar antis to ones I use... 

My final opinion is, I do not rate Pripps as being the best player currently, nor is he in my top 5 Currently.

Currently the best players on fod in my opinion are (no order):

- Dreddz
- Relfson
- Supra
- Syllogism
- Jeje7
- Coeur
- Nymph
- Schoko 
- Me
- Mason ( 50% ;) )

and maybe a couple of others, but all the above I reckon are better than Stefan... That's my opinion though...

Regards,

Warren.
Hahahhaaahahahaaaaaa see that Devilz ;\ another Stefan fanboy lmao....
There are at least ten active players that are better than Stefan!
1. I don't use a program. 2. I'am not the best player here. Like supra says it is like 10 active players here who is better than me. I have never been the best player either. I can play fast but only on easy antis. Like 4.3.6 and 4.3.7. I haven't played for months. One thing I dont understand is why someone do a topic like this? Write something else about C4 not about a player. Regards Stefan Leanage
Hey Mason, i'm sure Stefan doesn't use a prog; i played him a few times 30 games and more...whenever we played he played very fast, i tried to play fast but he was much faster...you can watch this on youtube (Stefan vs. 1qay). It's normal to think longer when the anti looks tricky like in 417 or something else...maybe ferite plays every move in every style faster than 0,2 sec. but not all ppl do.

I respect you and all other fair players but please don't post topics like this.